Character has vanished

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
gb333

Character has vanished

Post by gb333 »

I have two accounts, my primary account is fine and there are no problems with the character there.

On my second account, my crafting character has disappeared. The only character I can choose when I sign in to the second account is a character that was deleted maybe about a week or so ago. I was just using the second account yesterday [11/28/2013]. Now it's like the crafting character was never created at all.

What is going on?

Used Kotex
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Character has vanished

Post by Used Kotex »

Yer logging into the old account. You probably are putting in the wrong password. Since all you have to do to create an account here, is try to login with a unique user and password.....
Yeah, I'm still in DCT... So's yer sister !

gb333

Post by gb333 »

No, I am not logging in to the wrong account.

The crafting character and the character I deleted were created on the same account [my second account].

Now, the crafting character is no longer available for me to choose and the only option available to me is a character who was deleted a week or so ago.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Does someone else have your password?
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.