Lost Character

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
DaMorty

Lost Character

Post by DaMorty »

I have an account that had multiple characters at one point and now when i log in it has only one. The character that is no longer there wasn't deleted and no one else has my password. I'm not exactly sure when it happened because i haven't logged into that account in a little while, but he is an important character who makes most of my money and has a house i can no longer access only refresh due to not being able to change locks, is there anything i can try to retrieve this character?

Lord Mammoth

Re: Lost Character

Post by Lord Mammoth »

DaMorty wrote:I have an account that had multiple characters at one point and now when i log in it has only one. The character that is no longer there wasn't deleted and no one else has my password. I'm not exactly sure when it happened because i haven't logged into that account in a little while, but he is an important character who makes most of my money and has a house i can no longer access only refresh due to not being able to change locks, is there anything i can try to retrieve this character?
Hail DaMorty,

I am a GM with SecondAge. PM me the details of the account including the account name, name of character deleted, and emailed used to register the account. Ill look into it for you.

Lord Mammoth
Lord Mammoth