Admins: help. House is condemned for no reason.

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
Matty
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Admins: help. House is condemned for no reason.

Post by Matty »

I've been playing fair here for over three years. Can someone PM me and help? admins? it's greatly worn so this is time sensitive :\

Bixby Legbone

Re: Admins: help. House is condemned for no reason.

Post by Bixby Legbone »

Matty wrote:I've been playing fair here for over three years. Can someone PM me and help? admins? it's greatly worn so this is time sensitive :\

Usually this happens when you have no logged in and refreshed the home via the main owner (whose name appears on the sign). Have you tried doing this?

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Location? :)
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Roden

Post by Roden »

Wait, you have to be house owner to refresh sometimes? I thought house friends also get the "refresh" message?

Bixby Legbone

Post by Bixby Legbone »

Roden wrote:Wait, you have to be house owner to refresh sometimes? I thought house friends also get the "refresh" message?

Friends and co-owners can refresh for up to X number of months. However, there is a mechanism built in to ensure that your 'friend' cannot just refresh and live in your home indefinitely if you (the house owner) stopped playing. I believe it's every 6 months, or perhaps less, the owner account has to do the refresh.

Roden

Post by Roden »

Bixby Legbone wrote:
Roden wrote:Wait, you have to be house owner to refresh sometimes? I thought house friends also get the "refresh" message?

Friends and co-owners can refresh for up to X number of months. However, there is a mechanism built in to ensure that your 'friend' cannot just refresh and live in your home indefinitely if you (the house owner) stopped playing. I believe it's every 6 months, or perhaps less, the owner account has to do the refresh.
Thanks for the heads up. Wasn't aware of this previously. I wonder why. :lol: