Skillpoint maximum breeched - Solved

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
Vernon

Skillpoint maximum breeched - Solved

Post by Vernon »

SOLVED, can be deleted/Closed

Hi,

I havent played my toon for 2 years, and before I stopped (because I was just a training dummy for thiefs and PKs ;)) playing I had skilled lumberjack, carpenter, Archery and of course music and provocation (an archery bard making his own bows in ultima...). After I returned (I really enjoy the game) I thought "Hmm why not try a real template" and thought that Treasure Hunting would be nice (as I was already a bard).

So. I had spent 690 skillpoints when I left, and after I returned I started learning "Eval Intelligence" "Magery" and "Meditation". Aaaand now I have 741 spent skillpoints, because the other skills are not being reduced :(
I marked all but the 7 skills I need with an arrow down. The other 7 with Arrows up, and skill ups are working (slow but ok). So, before I get banned for nothing, I just wanted to know if there is a system like "Every Year you play you get +25 or 50 skillpoints" or if it is a bug. If it is a bug, please reduce my "unwanted skills". If not, please pardon the interruption.

REPORTED ISSUE: Skillpoints spent far above 700

ISSUE DETAILS: Skillpoints spent at 741.4 actually 2014-09-04-14:00 cest. Stat increases work still as expected, but I only got 74 str 23 dex and 29 int so far. "Real stats" shows 522 points, but I think that is only with stats already added to skill.

ENVIRONMENT DETAILS: I am not using any other software/Add ons beside Razor (for macroing, and only macroing). Its Razor v1.0.13.
I use the Classic Client from my UO CD from 1999.
Win 7-64 4*i7-3rd 16 GB RAM.

STEPS TO RECREATE: Skill up and up and up...

EXPECTED RESULTS: Skills should max out at 700 and other skills should start being reduced.

DATE REPORTED: 2014-09-04-14:00 cest

DATE STATUS CHANGED: 2014-09-04 15:00 cest SOLVED. Of course "Real Skill" is the points that were entered into skill, and the displayed are the ones that have stats entered. Everything is normal, carry on.