Reg counter display not showing up

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
Dargos

Reg counter display not showing up

Post by Dargos »

I've seen several threads on this problem and none of them that I can find pertain to using Windows 8. I have checked the settings, I am on auto detect when I first open it (I've also tried selecting the folder directly). I have gone into my windows settings and have gone into the compatibility tab and I am not seeing an option to disable desktop composition, I believe because the option doesn't exist, at least not in the compatiblity tab in Windows 8.

I have had reg counter displays working correctly in Windows 8 before, so I'm not sure what is causing the problem. Does anyone have any idea's?

Downs

Re: Reg counter display not showing up

Post by Downs »

if you can kind of see through the top bar where they are supposed to be, turn off Aero in the personalization options for Windows look
RoadKill wrote: "cA" is a guild of trickery, thieves and explosives so be wary around them.
The New Yew Bank Mall! Don't bother shopping anwhere else!
cA's Database of Adventures!!!

Dargos

Post by Dargos »

Thank you for responding! I don't even know where to go to turn off Aero, in my display theme settings nothing like that is showing up.

I was able to get the reg counters up by changing the compatibility mode to windows service pack 3.

I still can't get potion counters, and I have never been able to do that. Any tips?

Downs

Post by Downs »

Pm me in Irc in like 30 mins and I can walk you through it
RoadKill wrote: "cA" is a guild of trickery, thieves and explosives so be wary around them.

Downs

Post by Downs »

Dargos

Post by Dargos »

Thanks Downs, +1