Stacked boxes dissapearing

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
thejavabuddha

Stacked boxes dissapearing

Post by thejavabuddha »

So, in my house I had a stack of 5 or so boxes or so. I went in my house today and the boxes were gone, however, their contents were all neatly stacked where the boxes were. Is this a bug, or a new patch or something?
Arhat - GM Dexxer
Alister - GM Mage
Calvin Klein - GM Blacksmith
Thom - GM Bard
IKEA - Crappy Carpenter

Bixby Legbone

Re: Stacked boxes dissapearing

Post by Bixby Legbone »

thejavabuddha wrote:So, in my house I had a stack of 5 or so boxes or so. I went in my house today and the boxes were gone, however, their contents were all neatly stacked where the boxes were. Is this a bug, or a new patch or something?
Did you let some kind of animal go wild inside your house? Your problem has happened to be before in two scenarios.

Scenario 1. I leave a frenzied ostard (tame) inside the house. It goes wild and/or some monster outside becomes aggresive and targets the frenzied ostard. The frenzied ostard walks over towards the aggresor, and breaks any unlocked containers that happen to come in its path.

Scenario 2. I leave unlocked containers on the edge of my patio in the open-air portion. Someone disgruntled comes by with an axe and chops the containers from outside.

Boomland Jenkins
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

Post by Boomland Jenkins »

Bixby is more than likely correct, but if for some reason you don't believe this to be the case, you can page in-game or provide more details here.
Eat. Sleep. Ultima.

thejavabuddha

Post by thejavabuddha »

Boomland Jenkins wrote:Bixby is more than likely correct, but if for some reason you don't believe this to be the case, you can page in-game or provide more details here.
Nope, that sounds about right. I had a wisp in the house at the time. Thanks!!!
Arhat - GM Dexxer
Alister - GM Mage
Calvin Klein - GM Blacksmith
Thom - GM Bard
IKEA - Crappy Carpenter