Help option

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
Killeshandra
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Help option

Post by Killeshandra »

Sometimes when I die I need to use the Help Stuck option to get somewhere that I can regain playable status. The last couple times I used it the game sent me to a remote area where there was no help available. Just reporting this bug in hopes that the management team will make a better effort to serve their players.

iamreallysquall

Re: Help option

Post by iamreallysquall »

Killeshandra wrote:Sometimes when I die I need to use the Help Stuck option to get somewhere that I can regain playable status. The last couple times I used it the game sent me to a remote area where there was no help available. Just reporting this bug in hopes that the management team will make a better effort to serve their players.
this is considered 'abuse of the stuck option' the stuck option is their when your psychical stuck and no longer can move even after relogging. so many people abused this function in the manor you just described it was changed so it only works 1 time roughly every 24 hours (just my guess at the timer roughly ) and it randomly selects which town from the town list. If you die you should either A have a alt that can gate (even if its just fizzling using scrolls which make it easier) or B walk your pretty lil behind out of said farming spot be it in the dungeon or in the open world as a ghost if you aren't that advanced.
<mistercherry> i bet ide beat yer asss in scrabble
<Atraxi> as soon as i find the noobs i stole from
<Jamison> lelouche your taunts will be your downfall