Dragons Poof While Being Tamed

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
Ohm
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Dragons Poof While Being Tamed

Post by Ohm »

So Im in Destard lastnight, taming dragons, and 4 times while I was spamming tame absolute target - the dragon vanishes.

This happened again, today. Any ideas?

EDIT: I also noticed it was a grey dragon every time. I haven't had a red one poof yet
[22:31:51] <wintergate> Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Dunder Mifflin Inc

Re: Dragons Poof While Being Tamed

Post by Dunder Mifflin Inc »

Ohm wrote:So Im in Destard lastnight, taming dragons, and 4 times while I was spamming tame absolute target - the dragon vanishes.

This happened again, today. Any ideas?

EDIT: I also noticed it was a grey dragon every time. I haven't had a red one poof yet

They couldn't stand your stench??

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Roser »

This is odd, it happens to me a lot. I wonder if its linked to animals vanishing in stables?

Bixby Legbone

Post by Bixby Legbone »

When it's happened to me in the past, it seems like the dragon itself is transported back to the part of Destard where I initially found it.

Ohm
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ohm »

This happened again today, except it was a red dragon.
Bixby Legbone wrote:When it's happened to me in the past, it seems like the dragon itself is transported back to the part of Destard where I initially found it.
A dragon does spawn in the area I originally found it shortly after it poofs, but it's definitely a new dragon because I was using an absolute target for taming and they didn't match up
[22:31:51] <wintergate> Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Dunder Mifflin Inc

Post by Dunder Mifflin Inc »

I tamed an ancient wyrm the other day and it didn't disappear.

Ohm
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ohm »

bump for bug

Boomland Jenkins
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

Post by Boomland Jenkins »

I've made an adjustment this morning, shortly after server up. For now, I've disabled all the old dragon spawners on Destard level 1, and created a new one with the same number of dragons/drakes that the old spawners had.

If anyone is still experiencing this problem after today, please report back. But more importantly, if you continue to tame in Destard and are not experiencing this bug anymore, speak up!

Eat. Sleep. Ultima.

iamreallysquall

Post by iamreallysquall »

the current spawner on level 1 is causing a single dragon to spawn in the room with the AW on destard 3
<mistercherry> i bet ide beat yer asss in scrabble
<Atraxi> as soon as i find the noobs i stole from
<Jamison> lelouche your taunts will be your downfall

Boomland Jenkins
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

Anyone noticing any disappear dragons in Destard 1 anymore?
Eat. Sleep. Ultima.

morgan1109
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by morgan1109 »

Haven't been to destard, but I had a frenzied I was taming poof on me last night. Seemed to be tied to taming skill. I tried to track for about a minute after it poofed, and it kept getting message that I must wait a few seconds before using skill.

I recalled to delucia, and back again. My tracking was fixed and could use skills normally again, but the frenzied was nowhere to be found. This was in the eastern part of the map. I went to western spawning grounds for frenzy's and had no problems.
Thanks,

Eomin - Armsman
Varak - Treasure Hunter
Djimon - Smith/Tinker/Carpenter
Lorne - Scribe
Herm - Assassin

Boomland Jenkins
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

morgan1109 wrote:Haven't been to destard, but I had a frenzied I was taming poof on me last night. Seemed to be tied to taming skill. I tried to track for about a minute after it poofed, and it kept getting message that I must wait a few seconds before using skill.

I recalled to delucia, and back again. My tracking was fixed and could use skills normally again, but the frenzied was nowhere to be found. This was in the eastern part of the map. I went to western spawning grounds for frenzy's and had no problems.
If you can page in-game when you're in the same general area, that would be great. I suspect I know the problem but need to find the spawner creating those specific frenzies.
Eat. Sleep. Ultima.

The Gods

Post by The Gods »

yah this had happened to me a dozen times...hopefully it is fixed :)

Return to “In Game Bug Reports”