destard lvl1 spawn

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
Lamer
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

destard lvl1 spawn

Post by Lamer »

did you change anything? just a drake/dragon or two in 30 minutes? complete last week narly instant respawn of all mobs?

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: destard lvl1 spawn

Post by Roser »

I haven't been there yet but, Boomland was tinkering with the spawn in hopes to fix a bug. There should be a high amount of dragons/drakes in Destard. If there is only two then that seems to be a problem.

Boomland Jenkins
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

Post by Boomland Jenkins »

A new spawner was created but they should not be instantly respawning.

There may be a few extra dragons and drakes (in total) spawning than days prior to today, but it wasn't a drastic change to the rate or quantity.
Eat. Sleep. Ultima.

Lamer
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Lamer »

does something like this happen continously? that spawns "stop spawning" as the should? maybe theres a bug in the runuo spawn algorithm? if so how often do you notice? maybe ill setup arunuo environment and take alook at it as im c# dev

Boomland Jenkins
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

Post by Boomland Jenkins »

Lamer wrote:does something like this happen continously? that spawns "stop spawning" as the should? maybe theres a bug in the runuo spawn algorithm? if so how often do you notice? maybe ill setup arunuo environment and take alook at it as im c# dev
Are you seeing this consistently happening? My guess is you were in Destard when I was deactivating the old spawner and activating the new spawner.
Eat. Sleep. Ultima.

Lamer
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Lamer »

ah thats possible i thought you did a new spawner cause of my report. my report was written at the time i was in destard

regards