Enticement

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
Drunk Ninja
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Enticement

Post by Drunk Ninja »

I was guard whacked for using enticement skill today and turned grey using the skill outside of town on my own pet. Is this a new change?

iamreallysquall

Re: Enticement

Post by iamreallysquall »

Drunk Ninja wrote:I was guard whacked for using enticement skill today and turned grey using the skill outside of town on my own pet. Is this a new change?
i am going to have to go with you had a derp and attacked the pet :P or double clicked while in war mode while attempting to target as i entice peoples pets alot and never had this happen. your report made no sense at all either " i was guard wacked" then " outside of town" you can't be guard wacked outside of town lines........ and your own pete ? if its your own pet why not tell it to follow ? this report is all sorts of wrong please attempt to reproduce the bug with actual steps to reproduce it
<mistercherry> i bet ide beat yer asss in scrabble
<Atraxi> as soon as i find the noobs i stole from
<Jamison> lelouche your taunts will be your downfall

Drunk Ninja
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Drunk Ninja »

Yeah I'll clear that up. I was in town when I was guard whacked for using the skill. Then as a test I went outside of town and used the skill on my horse and I turned grey. I've done several test and I keep flagging grey.

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Roser »

You sure you are not provoking by mistake? Entice and provoke have the same system message.

Drunk Ninja
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Drunk Ninja »

Rose you are correct! This char I'm using was a bard then I dropped provoke for entice and forgot to change the hot key. The fact the system message is the same had me confused. Definitely a derp moment. Sorry guys....thanks for feedback.