dragon bar disappear

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
Malvo

dragon bar disappear

Post by Malvo »

hi, I am using 10 dragons to farm, this way I can keep all energy bars open, but, sometime a bar just disappear, no 10 bar limit message, nothing, it just vanish for no reason I'm able to grasp.
please help :)
have a nice day

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: dragon bar disappear

Post by Roser »

There is a limit on how many bars you can have on screen. It's about 10 I believe.

Malvo

Post by Malvo »

I use 10 dragons because 10 it's the limit of bars you can keep open, they shouldn't disappear, in theory :)

Boomland Jenkins
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

Post by Boomland Jenkins »

Malvo wrote:I use 10 dragons because 10 it's the limit of bars you can keep open, they shouldn't disappear, in theory :)
Do you also have your own life bar up? If so, that would make 11 bars. 10 is the limit.
Eat. Sleep. Ultima.

Malvo

Post by Malvo »

actually I am able to take out 10 bars plus mine, if I try to take another the 10 bar limit message show up, but that's not what I'm talking about, while I'm farming I have my own bar, plus my 10 drags, and one disappear, after a while another, from my point of view it seem almost like drags teleport or use invisibility, I can't explain it better than that, sorry.
If a gm would like to test it in real time I have no problem, just contact me when you have some time, I take my drags and we can see it happend :)

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Roser »

Are you pulling enemy life bars?

You seem to be describing a mechanic that removes an existing life bar to make room for the newest one you have pulled.

Malvo

Post by Malvo »

no, when I farm with dragons I pay attention at not pulling any enemy bar, but I agree that seem the case, dragons bars disappear just like that, but without the 10 bar message

Malvo

Post by Malvo »

I found out what it is, sometime when you're in combat with a mob and he's close you see his remaining energy behind his feets, that shit count as an energy bar, that's why my drags bars disappear :)
is this something that can be fixed? maybe turning off a client or razor options, or something like that? I dont need that small energy bar if it can be deactivated that would be great.
Thx for helping.
Have a nice day, Malvo.