Not being able to move in one direction

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
Walmart Security

Not being able to move in one direction

Post by Walmart Security »

REPORTED ISSUE: When i get in chaotic fights I sometimes find myself bumping into something and being unable to move in one direction until i cast the spell teleport. Sometimes i cant teleport out of it because i get the error target can not be seen. At this point, I have to recall to fix the issue.

ISSUE DETAILS: Its always when i run into somebody or something and i believe i get unsynchronized with the server. Sometimes when i recast a spell when this has happened my character will move over on my screen one tile to the correct placement.

ENVIRONMENT DETAILS: It happened most of the time in the woods where there are a lot of things i have a chance to run into.

STEPS TO RECREATE: Fighting and running into people on my horse randomly. Always seems to happen at critical points where i cant get away or finish off the kill.. Makes me lose momentum in fights.

EXPECTED RESULTS:

DATE REPORTED: November 3

DATE STATUS CHANGED:

Capitalist

Re: Not being able to move in one direction

Post by Capitalist »

set a resync key in razor
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Mens Rea
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mens Rea »

Good excuse for when I owned you 1 vs 1 at Cove

Ali

Post by Ali »

open paperdoll.
Boomland Jenkins wrote:
The Internet giveth and the Internet taketh away.

Boomland Jenkins
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

Post by Boomland Jenkins »

Definitely sounds like a sync issue. A resync macro in Razor is the easiest fix for this. We have are making server configuration adjustments which that should also reduce this from occurring as often.
Eat. Sleep. Ultima.