Restock Agent Problem from my House

Moderator: Support Moderators

Alexandria Rose
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Restock Agent Problem from my House

Post by Alexandria Rose »

I am attempting to bang out some DP kegs from my large brick house but am having a problem restock agent...
I have no issues restocking from bank but when I try to use the restock agent at my house using a secure container I get this message...
"Restock request in progress... restock done queued 1 item"
But there is nothing in my pack???
I Also get a system message "you must wait to perform another action" (strange..i'm only executing the hot key)

Ive been trouble shooting this for a while;
Tryed from 2 different computers with two different OS, (rebooted both too),
Stripped everything outa my pack,
The reagents are lying in the secure container (not in any other container or pouch),
I'm owner of house,
tryed useing diffent hot key combos,
recorded a test macro to trigger hotkey,
Starting to loose hair....
I would appreciate any suggestions or advice on this..

Theograd

Re: Restock Agent Problem from my House

Post by Theograd »

What are you restocking? Just grabbing Nightshade from your secure? How much are you restocking at a go? Is the secure opened on your screen?

As for the "must wait" message, go to the More Options tab in Razor and set the Object Delay to 1100 or so. See if that clears it up.

Sandro

Post by Sandro »

You have to have the item you want the restock agent to restock added to your razor display options, else it has no way of tracking how many of said object you have.
[14:17] <UOSAPlayer4056> cr3w guild is a joke. Ran by staff members, multi client pking, this shards a joke and a half.
Blaise wrote:Man, you guys are really stepping up your game now that you're not living in the shadow of cr3w

Alexandria Rose
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Alexandria Rose »

Sandro and Theograd, Thanks for taking time to reply.
It is working now... im not sure if fix was extending the time on Object Delay or Display/Counter issue (unflagged the Nightshade checkbox, then hit recount, then reflagged), either way it is workin...
You guys are freeking awesome TY!
Alex

Aeris
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Aeris »

I just had the exact same thing and found this thread. All I did was extend the delay like he said up to 1000 and it's worked perfect since, so that must be the problem. Thanks for this! (not that you'll ever read this)
Taboo wrote:News flash, you are weak as fuck and can do nothing to detour me.

You have a cat dancing around mixing a record on your signature. Shut the fuck up farnk.

/next

Return to “New Player Help”