How do you set up a macro?

Moderator: Support Moderators

Renlaan

How do you set up a macro?

Post by Renlaan »

I see everyone talking about the "razor macros". Can someone point me to a link on how to do this please?
Thanks!
Renlaan

Jill Stihl
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: How do you set up a macro?

Post by Jill Stihl »

If you open Razor there's a macros tab, it's fairly self explanatory if you're reasonably computer literate. Some guidance is also offered here -

http://wiki.uosecondage.com/Razor

Renlaan

Post by Renlaan »

I seen that article but it still dosen't help me much. I always see people saying they are "macroing" in their house or something.
Take for example I'm doing the wood chopping thing and making bows for money. Can that be macroed instead of all the double clicking and moving the cursor around? And if so what would the text line say and where would I enter it? I checked the macros under options on the paper doll and their are a few pre set ones but I have no clue how to set them up or even use them.
I know, sorry but is confusing for a noob like me haha.
Thanks!
Ren

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

Ren, it's tough to macro EVERYTHING, but there are some macros you can set up that will make yur life easier...even chopping wood and making bows.

Jump on IRC and we'll help you set them up.
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

Sandro

Post by Sandro »

[14:17] <UOSAPlayer4056> cr3w guild is a joke. Ran by staff members, multi client pking, this shards a joke and a half.
Blaise wrote:Man, you guys are really stepping up your game now that you're not living in the shadow of cr3w

Return to “New Player Help”