Lockpicking...

Moderator: Support Moderators

tekin

Lockpicking...

Post by tekin »

Alright guys, not sure what's going on here. I made a lockpicker just for fun to walk around town with and open chests / crates, etc. But it seems like whatever I open, I try to remove the contents and it says "You can't pick that up".

Yet, I'm literally standing right in front of it.

Anyone have any idea what's going on?

tekin

Re: Lockpicking...

Post by tekin »

It seems one must also Steal the items from the unlocked container as well.

BlackLeaf

Post by BlackLeaf »

some requires stealing,others dont.actually,are more the containers that do not requires stealing.the main strongbox in every shops dont.another place in town where you might look are the chests in the bedrooms of a tavern.they are free picking also.as a general rule (not always true) if the chest is trapped is free to take.if it is not trapped,it may require stealing.
"The single most important PVP spell,however,is Recall."
-T2A official strategy guide

tekin

Post by tekin »

I've noticed that some are open, but I can certainly tell you that some that are trapped even have to be stolen, it has happened to me.

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

There are alot of town rares that you need to steal...as well as the weapons Near Lord British. Everything else you can nibble up to your hearts content.
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

Return to “New Player Help”