Raising int

Moderator: Support Moderators

Mikanele

Raising int

Post by Mikanele »

I originally started raising int and str with herding and eval int. I then raised dex to make wrestling Lvl. Faster which dropped int. I've been macroing spirit speak for 6 - 8 hours and only gained 6 int and Ss almost gmed. Does that sound normal?

Eval int is almost gm or I would Lvl that for int. I am hoping I will gain a lot of int from meditation and Margery.

Kabal
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Raising int

Post by Kabal »

Cooking is the fastest way to gain intel. Gather about 4k fishsteaks to get 100

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=11890
Derrick wrote: . . .get real please.
"F**k that Morpheus, I'm takin' em both!" -Kabal
*pm me with questions about lasers*

Hicha
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Hicha »

Pro tip: whenever you make a new high-int char, always start out with 60 int since it's the hardest to raise.

I normally do 60 int, 10 str, 10 dex, then macro herding + spirit speak. Int will usually get to around 90 by the time I hit 100 strength, then another 30-60 minutes and it's done. Also for herding, its better to use TargetNearestGrey instead of a specific animal or animal type, that way your macro is less 'griefable.'
"I consider most of you NPC's that inhabit the single player game that I am here to enjoy." - MatronDeWinter

Mikanele

Post by Mikanele »

I had high int but i wanted high dex to help wrestling level up faster now that wresting is gm im working on getting int back. Cooking works awesome for int. thanks for the tip.

Kabal
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kabal »

I f was to start a tank mage from scratch, I'd start with 50 resist, 49 magey and 1 swords. Get 100 intel with cooking, GM eval, mage, med, resist then get 100 dex and do melee skills, or just start with 50 resist 49 magery, do melee skills to GM, then drop dex for int and get mage skills.
Derrick wrote: . . .get real please.
"F**k that Morpheus, I'm takin' em both!" -Kabal
*pm me with questions about lasers*

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

Camping raises all your stats ...stat
After that just raise skills normally and lock them where you need them.
Intel through mage, med, resist
and if you want to round off stength and dex before you get into your combat skills.
then herding and snooping.
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

Mikanele

Post by Mikanele »

I wish I would have done int and dex first and just raised str last. Herding works really well for Str. The cooking trick works amazing for int I went to minoc bank and had int raised in no time.

Return to “New Player Help”