Most productive gold farming area - 7x tank mage

Moderator: Support Moderators

EVeee
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Most productive gold farming area - 7x tank mage

Post by EVeee »

Rykker wrote:
Galendae wrote:All the spots mentioned are usually "Ghosted" by reds. Be prepared. You can make 10k real fast in Shame against Air Ele's. The question is though; can you make it to 10k before ya get ganked?
Yes I can. However the next bard I see camping that area I may pk myself. They are ALWAYS there. WTF.
Bards sacrifice being worth a damn at PvP in order to be fantastic at PvM. That's why they're usually where the monsters are.

Foxhound3857

Post by Foxhound3857 »

Galendae wrote:All the spots mentioned are usually "Ghosted" by reds. Be prepared. You can make 10k real fast in Shame against Air Ele's. The question is though; can you make it to 10k before ya get ganked?
What does that mean, ghosted?

Mikanele

Post by Mikanele »

PKs will log in with a char that is dead and only there as a ghost so you cant see them and they can check if anyone is hunting curtain areas. If their ghost char sees anyone at the spot they will go there with there PK char.

Its really lame but if you setup recall macro it gets alot easier to avoid gankage.

Foxhound3857

Post by Foxhound3857 »

Mikanele wrote:PKs will log in with a char that is dead and only there as a ghost so you cant see them and they can check if anyone is hunting curtain areas. If their ghost char sees anyone at the spot they will go there with there PK char.

Its really lame but if you setup recall macro it gets alot easier to avoid gankage.
Ah. I like to hunt air eles on Shame 2, and I'm probably gonna go there on my mage to train. That might help.

son
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!
Location: I put an r in it http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Player/67484

Post by son »

You can ghost them too nerd
rdash wrote:BLACKFOOT STAY AWAY FROM MY FRIENDS OR MEET A BLADE OF VANQUISH AND ADDITIONAL TACTICS

Foxhound3857

Post by Foxhound3857 »

son wrote:You can ghost them too nerd
I know that, I was talking about the recall macro advice. I'm gonna set one up that auto-casts and auto-targets my rune.

Jewbacca

Post by Jewbacca »

Dont listen to the people talking about pks ghosting and ganking - the real pks dont ghost you, they charge in from all directions and nail you before you're able to escape. The red ghosts are usually scrub idiots trying to solo pk - just bring a halby and some potions and a decent stock of regs and if you have any pvp skill at all you can just rape them.

Hop from bloods to AW to Balron, ev each, go back to bloods n loot it, back to aw loot it, back to balron loot it, then travel to EG, LL and Bloods and continue the last three until the AW and Balrons are back up.

Malaikat

Post by Malaikat »

Sounds like great advice if you want to get pk'd and/or have your kills looted...
Save yourself the shame and embarrassment and just assume that if you can't understand me...you're the one who's retarded.
Budner wrote:Your sig lets everyone know what an arrogant prick you are.