Most productive gold farming area - 7x tank mage

Moderator: Support Moderators

Rykker

Most productive gold farming area - 7x tank mage

Post by Rykker »

What's the most productive gold farming spot for a 7x tank mage?

Pirul

Re: Most productive gold farming area - 7x tank mage

Post by Pirul »

I wouldn't "farm" one spot on a tank. I'd keep moving between the AW room, Hyth Balron and EG (maybe LL's and blood eles too) equipped with a ton of EV scrolls, and meditating A LOT.
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

Rykker

Post by Rykker »

Pirul wrote:I wouldn't "farm" one spot on a tank. I'd keep moving between the AW room, Hyth Balron and EG (maybe LL's and blood eles too) equipped with a ton of EV scrolls, and meditating A LOT.
Any idea where I can buy EV scrolls in bulk?

the bazookas
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by the bazookas »

Shame level 2 air eles is also a great choice--summon a couple deamons and you can make 3-5k in about 5-10 minutes (assuming nobody else is there)
Most people like us, or at least they like what we do. Regardless, we appreciate all our victims, and we hope that their encounter with us is a memorable one.
-a machine gun, a bazooka, and a grenade
... a not-for-profit organization (usually)

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

Rykker wrote:Any idea where I can buy EV scrolls in bulk?
Yeah, contact some crafters to make them for you. I strongly recomend you contact Cattie, Lightshade, Azheman or Alex on IRC (and sorry to all the other C^V and DG scribes, but I can't think of who else has one at the moment).

the bazookas
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by the bazookas »

You don't need EV scrolls; just fart like a real man :D
Most people like us, or at least they like what we do. Regardless, we appreciate all our victims, and we hope that their encounter with us is a memorable one.
-a machine gun, a bazooka, and a grenade
... a not-for-profit organization (usually)

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

La bazooka es mucho macho!!

Mikanele

Post by Mikanele »

Out of curiosity what is the benefit from using scrolls over just casting? If i remember there is still a chance to fizzle level 8 spells?

Galendae
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Galendae »

All the spots mentioned are usually "Ghosted" by reds. Be prepared. You can make 10k real fast in Shame against Air Ele's. The question is though; can you make it to 10k before ya get ganked?

nightshark
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by nightshark »

Mikanele wrote:Out of curiosity what is the benefit from using scrolls over just casting? If i remember there is still a chance to fizzle level 8 spells?
scrolls act as if you are casting 2 circles lower. so an 8th circle becomes 6th circle, you need 92 magery for a 0% chance of fizzling 6th.
<green> grats pink and co. .... the 3 of you f---ing scrubs together can blow up a bard. IMPRESSIVE

Rykker

Post by Rykker »

Galendae wrote:All the spots mentioned are usually "Ghosted" by reds. Be prepared. You can make 10k real fast in Shame against Air Ele's. The question is though; can you make it to 10k before ya get ganked?
Yes I can. However the next bard I see camping that area I may pk myself. They are ALWAYS there. WTF.

Galendae
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Galendae »

Rykker wrote:Yes I can. However the next bard I see camping that area I may pk myself. They are ALWAYS there. WTF.
Wait to you graduate to IDOCS. You will see Ringo and Telamon (or their alts)at every single one. WTF?!

marmalade

Post by marmalade »

Get a silver weapon and check out some of the lich/lich lord spawns.

Mikanele

Post by Mikanele »

I normally hunt liches with my dexxer. How would a tank mage do against liches using silver swords and casting heal instead of bandages. They drop a lot of regs and scrolls so looks like a good idea Ive just never done it.

Malaikat

Post by Malaikat »

the bazookas wrote:Shame level 2 air eles is also a great choice--summon a couple deamons and you can make 3-5k in about 5-10 minutes (assuming nobody else is there)
When I used to farm airs I would lure them all to the north bridge and then drop an EV. I hate fussing with demons and a single EV does the job real quick on fewer regs/mana spent. Luring spawn is the hardest part.
Save yourself the shame and embarrassment and just assume that if you can't understand me...you're the one who's retarded.
Budner wrote:Your sig lets everyone know what an arrogant prick you are.