Stuck on an island

Moderator: Support Moderators

Kelthazar

Stuck on an island

Post by Kelthazar »

I logged on this morning and found myself on an island with no way to get off. I have a recall rune in my bag but apparently I need the recall spell to use it.

So how do I get off, prefereably without loosing all my hard earned stuff.

Jupiter

Re: Stuck on an island

Post by Jupiter »

Kelthazar wrote:I logged on this morning and found myself on an island with no way to get off. I have a recall rune in my bag but apparently I need the recall spell to use it.

find a safe spot to hide and use the STUCK help option. it takes about ten minutes to kick in and you are frozen until it moves you.

Not sure if it is taboo or not to use this service, but I have used it once or twice when I've been stuck on an island and checked my reg pouch was out of the recall regs.

Kelthazar

Post by Kelthazar »

Jupiter wrote:
Kelthazar wrote:I logged on this morning and found myself on an island with no way to get off. I have a recall rune in my bag but apparently I need the recall spell to use it.

find a safe spot to hide and use the STUCK help option. it takes about ten minutes to kick in and you are frozen until it moves you.

Not sure if it is taboo or not to use this service, but I have used it once or twice when I've been stuck on an island and checked my reg pouch was out of the recall regs.
Well i cant actually move anyway(its such a small island) so is the command just like [stuck??

found it, thx for the help

Charisma

Post by Charisma »

HeHe 1 tile isldnd. :)

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

You should never need to incude movement in your macros
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

Return to “New Player Help”