Number of active clients

Moderator: Support Moderators

Naunet

Number of active clients

Post by Naunet »

I'm just a fairly new player and I have noticed that we are permitted up to 3 accounts which is quite fun really, however my question is this.

I play on a Home Network with 2 other PCS, and wireless laptop all hooked through our router. My son, who is special needs, likes what I am doing, so wanted to play. I didn't think about it at first so let him. Now I am thinking, with my 3 and his 1 all on the same IP is this going to cause issues? He doesn't really do much but run around, look at things and probably the general chop wood and dig ore.
I haven't let him play on this account now since I have remembered this information and was wondering if this is going to be an issue if I let him do "his thing"

Advice appreciated.

Naunet

EVeee
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Number of active clients

Post by EVeee »

I don't understand why you can't just let your son play one of the allowed household three accounts. But I can think of many reasons why the three account limit should not be broken. However, if you feel that your circumstances call for an exception to the rules the best you can do is send Derrick a private message. He runs the server, he made the rule on account limits, and it's really his call. You can do that here - memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2

Welcome to UOSA :)

Naunet

Re: Number of active clients

Post by Naunet »

I could give him one of the 3, I had already worked out the 3 I was going to work with just for fun and I guess I didn't really think along those lines. Still I can try what you suggested.

Thanks for replying Eveee

Return to “New Player Help”