Looking for opinions

Moderator: Support Moderators

Rykker

Looking for opinions

Post by Rykker »

I am creating a bard. He's already at 100 music/provo/med, and now it is time to work Magery. Unfortunately, my healer that I used to heal my tank mages while I trained magery/resist is on the same account as the bard. I do NOT want to create another for the sole purpose of healing, but will if it makes the most sense.

Should I macro Magery/Resist on myself in my house and just do a Wait For Hits >= X in my macro (which takes a lot longer) or macro magery in town and not worry about resist? I'd be able to cast faster in town since the spells would not do as much damage.

I will not be PvPing on this guy obviously. He will be used solely for farming.

Pirul

Re: Looking for opinions

Post by Pirul »

Make a guy with 50 anat / 50 healing, have him healing and working anat at the same time, delete the char when you're done with your bard. Pasive HP regen takes forever! Specially when you need to regain 20+ HP's from flamestrikes.

...and always include the "if hits >= XX" in your magery macro.
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

applejack
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Looking for opinions

Post by applejack »

One man's opinion:

With magery and wrestling you'd be up to 500. At that point choosing two of the following three all have their advantages and disadvantages: resist, eval and hiding. Personally I think you'll be fine without resist on a pvm bard.

However looking long term, it is really handy having a second healer on a different account and you might want to look into that option.
[cA] Organizational Information
[cA] Tales of Adventure
Tabius wrote:I am disgusted by cA's attitude in this and you should all be ashamed of yourselves.

Return to “New Player Help”