What are the strongest monsters a Dexer can solo?

Moderator: Support Moderators

Pirul

Re: What are the strongest monsters a Dexer can solo?

Post by Pirul »

jimm, yes EV's can kill ALMOST anything, as the only monsters it won't take down are Ophid Avengers and Knight Errants...and good luck dexxing those to death...even at the 12-18% that an EV leaves them at, they'll still pwn your ass in 3 hits.

AW's always, Balrons most of the time, Deamons very few times and Dragons almost never will dispel EV's.

However, I think the question here was more directed towards "what's the strongest monsters a Dexer can solo (without the use of magery)?"
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

jimm1432

Post by jimm1432 »

i know that and it has been answered i was just making the point that bumping you 50 recall magery to 60+ would mean lv 8 scrolls could be used to weaken the long battle mobs. i have yet to have a deamon/dragon/balron (infact a EV rapes this mobs) dispel a EV i know they can, much like they can cure poison they just don't to seem to bother here? and AW (also orge lords) the EV runs out before it dies, not seen them (magical mobs) dispel yet. maybe its just luck on my part but the cure/dispel seems non existent for every mob i have seen. even evil mages don't cure they will just g.heal over the poison...

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

Balrons and AW's will almost always cure with 4-8% left. The rest won't. As far as bumping magery up, it's all nice and good until you realize you must also raise INT to 50+ at the expense of DEX. It basically becomes a personal choice of playstyle.

For me personally, I could take 50 dragons and camp a spawn all day, or I can deck out my pure dexer and hit some of the more difficult monsters out there. 99% of the time, I'll choose the challenge over the money.
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay