open housing?

Moderator: Support Moderators

jsmith

open housing?

Post by jsmith »

Does anyone find open spots to place houses on this shard where a house has decayed and no one placed? Does this happen or is every IDOC camped? Just wondering if it's even worth it to go looking for an open spot to put a house or just save up to buy one from someone.

applejack
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: open housing?

Post by applejack »

Depends on what size of house you're looking for.
[cA] Organizational Information
[cA] Tales of Adventure
Tabius wrote:I am disgusted by cA's attitude in this and you should all be ashamed of yourselves.

the bazookas
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by the bazookas »

I would say large spots don't pop up too often, although they do now and then (IDOC hunters usually tend to place houses there and sell them). There are TONS of spots for small houses.

If you are looking to buy a larger house, you can get one without paying too much extra over the deed price (depending on the location). Would probably be the easiest approach.
Most people like us, or at least they like what we do. Regardless, we appreciate all our victims, and we hope that their encounter with us is a memorable one.
-a machine gun, a bazooka, and a grenade
... a not-for-profit organization (usually)

jsmith

Post by jsmith »

Just starting out after being gone for 7 years so I'll settle for anything, just didn't want to waste time wandering if there weren't open spots.

the bazookas
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by the bazookas »

Ahh, I know the feeling. Regardless, welcome to UOSA!

I highly recommend a new player tutorial (give it a glance even if you are very familiar with UO in general, since there are great links to efficient methods of skill gain, etc. specific to the t2a era).

viewtopic.php?f=42&t=36806

Good luck!
Most people like us, or at least they like what we do. Regardless, we appreciate all our victims, and we hope that their encounter with us is a memorable one.
-a machine gun, a bazooka, and a grenade
... a not-for-profit organization (usually)

Return to “New Player Help”