Hello all - new here.

Moderator: Support Moderators

newagepimp

Hello all - new here.

Post by newagepimp »

Evening peeps.

To introduce myself I played as Az on Europa - for any of you that played EU I was in 6I6 not the other guild that I sometimes get asked if I was in. I played all of the era in which this server is based in and called it a day after AOS was released - for some strange reason FC4 and FCR9 didn't appeal to me :D.

I've played various other mmos along the way (daoc, lineage2, wow, tera) but have not found one which surpasses UO in respect of gameplay. Graphics on the other hand! :D.

I'm in England and was hoping to find players with a similar timezone :). How is the Europe player base on here?
Hopefully come across some others from the UK and even ex EU players that I knew!

Cheers

Az

=)

Mikanele

Re: Hello all - new here.

Post by Mikanele »

Welcome!

This forum and the guides forum will be a huge help for you until you get back into the swing of things.

Lovely

Post by Lovely »

Hey there :)

im from germany and our Guild has many players from europe. So if youre interested just visit our IRC channel #s3x or place a topic in our forum.

Anyways wish you much fun on this shard. im kind a new too.

regards

the bazookas
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by the bazookas »

Welcome to the shard!

Highly recommended new player guide (even if you are UO vet, check it out since there are lots of pro tips for T2A era specific stuff & Razor, etc)

viewtopic.php?f=42&t=36806
Most people like us, or at least they like what we do. Regardless, we appreciate all our victims, and we hope that their encounter with us is a memorable one.
-a machine gun, a bazooka, and a grenade
... a not-for-profit organization (usually)

Return to “New Player Help”