Levelling Mining

Moderator: Support Moderators

UOLinks

Levelling Mining

Post by UOLinks »

This guide http://wiki.uosecondage.com/Beginners_G ... utes_be.3F says to raise mining requires shovels and around 20 hours, but the mining link goes no further...

Is there a legal way to do this unattended? Does the macro require the character to move and smelt, or am I missing something?

jimm1432

Re: Levelling Mining

Post by jimm1432 »

i made a simple use last/ last target macro and just mine the spot once then it does the rest.

you cant unattended macro here...

i also had a macro to smelt ore one by one but it kept messing up so i done it by hand.

i'm at 94.3 after about 6 hours mining.

UOLinks

Post by UOLinks »

What about when that place runs out of ore though? Do I need to move around, or would it be better to just wait? Plus viewtopic.php?p=16#p16 says "We allow unattended macroing with Razor only(dl)". And "You may not gather things unattended. ". Is there a way to raise mining without actually gathering something?

Moppety

Post by Moppety »

just level magery/tinkering/hiding first. then recall mine you have to attend and watch the screen but no clicking on your part and your mining will raise and raise. and you get ore too.

jimm1432

Post by jimm1432 »

you dont seem to understand mining is not allowed afk. it's not that you couldn't....

for the macro it was something like this..

for 1-10
use shovel
wait target
last target
wait 1.0
end for

i would dig a spot once or just target it with my dagger then press play key and it digs spot out, move to next spot repeat.

or you could do what patrick said and do a long boring macro doing recalls and reletive loc targets but since you have to be there the whole time it's boring to watch. and would have to recall to a forge every other spot if not every spot.

Return to “New Player Help”