Alchemy Potion keg fill macro

Moderator: Support Moderators

Rykker

Alchemy Potion keg fill macro

Post by Rykker »

I am working alchemy for the first time and just want to make sure I am on the right track for setting up a macro to create a certain type of potion and fill a keg.

Basically for a keg of Total Refresh, I'd have a pouch with about 10-20 mortars, with that pouch added to my Use Once container. I would also setup an organizer agent to target a red potion in my backpack and move it to a keg.

So would the macro look something like this?
Execute Use Once agent
Target nightshade
Menu option 3
Pause 2 seconds
Execute organizer agent
Loop

Does that look like the gist of it?

Missy B

Re: Alchemy Potion keg fill macro

Post by Missy B »

im not sure if you meant this by adding the bag to the use once agent.. you meant every single mortar within that bag right? not just the bag itself? ill try to set it up the way with use once agent and see if i can reload the same list of mortars every time.

im not sure how other people have theirs set up but my macro, i have a bag with like 100 mortars, i set it to use a mortar every 4 seconds. that way theres only 2-3 mortars being used at once. the probability of using the same mortar at the same time causing it to dump the contents out is like 2%.

Rykker

Post by Rykker »

Missy B wrote:im not sure if you meant this by adding the bag to the use once agent.. you meant every single mortar within that bag right? not just the bag itself? ill try to set it up the way with use once agent and see if i can reload the same list of mortars every time.

im not sure how other people have theirs set up but my macro, i have a bag with like 100 mortars, i set it to use a mortar every 4 seconds. that way theres only 2-3 mortars being used at once. the probability of using the same mortar at the same time causing it to dump the contents out is like 2%.
When you clikc Use Once agent and do 'Add Container' it adds everything inside that container to your use once agent. So if you have a pouch with 100 mortars inside it, click 'Add Container' under Use Once Agent' and target that pouch, it adds 100 mortars to use once. You don't have to target them individually.

Malaikat

Post by Malaikat »

Why pause for 2 seconds? I haven't tried this with an agent, but I run a macro with 10 mortars which are dbl clicked. A .8 second delay is fine between with a 7 sec pause at the end of a 10 mortar run. 2 seconds between 10 is 20 seconds where mine will complete at 15...

Also, I use last target rather than an absolute target to nightshade or whichever. It's just a bit more efficient during setup.

My whole setup looks like this:

It uses two different macros, one to make pots and the other to move to keg. Each time you want to change pots you'll need to make a change to the keg macro in order to drop to the correct keg and lift the pot of the right type. Also, I have 2 different macros for making potions. One for regs that have 2 pot types in the menu, and one for those that have 3.

If (Heal Potion count >= 10)
Exec: "Keg Macro"
Else
Double click (mortar 1)
wait for target
exec last target
wait for menu
menu response 3
pause .80 sec
Double click (mortar 2)
wait for target
exec last target
wait for menu
menu response 3
pause .80 sec
Double click (mortar 3)
wait for target
exec last target
wait for menu
menu response 3
pause .80 sec
Double click (mortar 4)
wait for target
exec last target
wait for menu
menu response 3
pause .80 sec
Double click (mortar 5)
wait for target
exec last target
wait for menu
menu response 3
pause .80 sec
Double click (mortar 6)
wait for target
exec last target
wait for menu
menu response 3
pause .80 sec
Double click (mortar 7)
wait for target
exec last target
wait for menu
menu response 3
pause .80 sec
Double click (mortar 8)
wait for target
exec last target
wait for menu
menu response 3
pause .80 sec
Double click (mortar 9)
wait for target
exec last target
wait for menu
menu response 3
pause .80 sec
Double click (mortar 10)
wait for target
exec last target
wait for menu
menu response 3
pause 7 sec
End If

The keg macro looks like this:

If (Heal potion count <= 0)
Exec: Potion macro
End If
Lift Heal potion (remeber to right click and convert to type)
pause .5 sec
drop to keg
pause 1 sec

The agent may streamline it a bit because this one can be a pain switching between 2 and 3 (or even 4 for DP) potion regs. It isn't difficult managing mortar breaks, but it does keep it from running unattended - which would also be solved by using an agent.
Save yourself the shame and embarrassment and just assume that if you can't understand me...you're the one who's retarded.
Budner wrote:Your sig lets everyone know what an arrogant prick you are.

Return to “New Player Help”