Having your pets auto attack greys and reds?

Moderator: Support Moderators

randale

Having your pets auto attack greys and reds?

Post by randale »

What's a good way to do this? Does it require a macro?

randale

Re: Having your pets auto attack greys and reds?

Post by randale »

anyone know?

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

Dragons "auto-attack" reds by definition, however there are so slow, it is really not a threat. You would need to command the dragons to attack, and I guess you could do a macro tied to a hotkey that reads: Say "All Kill", wait for target, target closest murderer.

If you have multiple pets, you'd need to do a: Say "a kill", wait for target, target closest murderer, Say "b kill"..., Say "c kill", etc., which would take a loooong time, and by then you'll be trying to greater heal your ass, and probably healing the PK because of the macro's targetting.
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

randale

Post by randale »

Pirul wrote:Dragons "auto-attack" reds by definition, however there are so slow, it is really not a threat. You would need to command the dragons to attack, and I guess you could do a macro tied to a hotkey that reads: Say "All Kill", wait for target, target closest murderer.

If you have multiple pets, you'd need to do a: Say "a kill", wait for target, target closest murderer, Say "b kill"..., Say "c kill", etc., which would take a loooong time, and by then you'll be trying to greater heal your ass, and probably healing the PK because of the macro's targetting.
I was watching someone do it yesterday and tonight, he said I don't have to do anything, with 20 drags though, you get a lot of firebreaths on them

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

I've seen 50+ drag turrets insta-kill reds, but I have no clue of actually how many shot their firebreath at once (could have only been 4-5), but you might need to have them all guarding you if you want them to defend you when someone grey or blue comes in to attack you.
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

Return to “New Player Help”