Stromulis Introduction.

Moderator: Support Moderators

rambojz

Stromulis Introduction.

Post by rambojz »

Hey all! Made a toon on this T2A server last week 'Stromulis' and having a blast! Ofcourse had to make 3 mules so far to feed him. I'm 36 with a wife and 4yr old step daughter...1 year into the marriage. I play when I can but they require my attention....a little too much sometimes :)

I have past experience with UO but missed out on this era... Started in late 2000 early 2001 ish... Riverwind was and still is my main on Atlantic. 'The naked indian' as some have dubbed me. So for the most part I know my way around the game and certian mechanics of it. AoS killed it for me as Tramm killed it for most of you I assume. But I kept at it.. Then I went though my periods of canceling the account and playing other, more modern MMO's.. and I've played most of the p2p ones and tried many f2p. But atleast every 6 months ide reactive my UO account and tool around for about a month, rinse and repeat.

Currently I have kept my p2p account of UO active for the past 6months and playing pretty regular... recently deleting all modern mmos off my pc... even gave The Secret World about a week. Still...nothing compares to UO for me even if i get bored sometimes. It's easy to get bored on my p2p account with maxed templetes thats been maxed for years... I just logg in, act silly with my regulars, go kill something that's should be hard but usually isn't.

Now that I've found this I've been trying to get others to try it!
Hope to start meeting some peeps on here and maybe find a guild that will let a newb like me roll with them when i can!

the bazookas
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Stromulis Introduction.

Post by the bazookas »

Welcome to UOSA!

Be sure to check out this new player tutorial! It's gonna help you a lot, especially coming from a different era ;)
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=36806

Don't hesitate to ask if you need anything!

Good luck!
Most people like us, or at least they like what we do. Regardless, we appreciate all our victims, and we hope that their encounter with us is a memorable one.
-a machine gun, a bazooka, and a grenade
... a not-for-profit organization (usually)

Return to “New Player Help”