gm chests and maps level...

Moderator: Support Moderators

Groucho

gm chests and maps level...

Post by Groucho »

any lockpicker can tell me, by using those maps coming from gm chests with a thunter, if they got various level and wich kind they got? it seems that i scammed someone thinking that they would be from a good level but it seems that it was only shit.

:?: :?: :?: :?: and if someone can answer me by knowing wich kind it should bring out of those gm chests, usually?

Hicha
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: gm chests and maps level...

Post by Hicha »

I've gotten everything from a level 1 through level 4 tmap from picking chests. I want to say I've gotten a level 5, but as many as I have in my trash chest, I wouldn't be able to confirm anytime soon.
"I consider most of you NPC's that inhabit the single player game that I am here to enjoy." - MatronDeWinter

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

I have actually gotten level 5's from LPing chests, so it seems entirely plausible that you can get any level map. Also, the frequency tends to be much higher on low level maps.

I saw your trade post, and I don't think you're at fault. You never advertised (from what I recollect) a specific level on the maps, you just said they came from dungeon chests. I personally thought the bidding went nuts for a crapshot, but I would definitely not consider your trade a scam. Buyer should have known it was random, with a great possibility of them all being lvl 1's.
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

iamreallysquall

Post by iamreallysquall »

try using a character with 0 cart skill to decode if it says "you fail to make anything of the map" with no system message in the left corner about it being to difficult to decode then it's a level one. if it says a system message about it being to hard to decode then its 2-5. You can also do level 1's using magic unlock and 0 cart on like a tank mage or dexer so use one of those while decoding thats how i sort my level 1's out from my mystery maps at least. the ones from monsters i keep track of what dropped them.
<mistercherry> i bet ide beat yer asss in scrabble
<Atraxi> as soon as i find the noobs i stole from
<Jamison> lelouche your taunts will be your downfall

Groucho

Post by Groucho »

tnx for informations ;-). Just a last question: how much carto should i need to know if this a l5? was thinking to raise up to 90 or 95 and give a try, then see if i can decode them but i do not know if this would be usefull.

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

Yeah, you need to be GM to decode lvl 5's, so anything below 100 and above 90.1 you'll get the "This map is too difficult to attempt to decode" only for lvl 5's.
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

Groucho

Post by Groucho »

cool ^_^... nice to know :D! thanks ^^!

Return to “New Player Help”