Best place to tame dragons

Moderator: Support Moderators

randale

Best place to tame dragons

Post by randale »

I've heard that covetous and destard are, but covetous has a room with one drag, two drakes and some other spawn. Destard is full of pks and large spawn. The best place I've found sofar is Wind, with the guard zone you can bring them to so they'll be safe and there's a spot you can trap a dragon where it's firebreath won't hit you. Where's the one in Destard, anyone have a screenshot?

mrbojangles
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Best place to tame dragons

Post by mrbojangles »

You'll have to figure out the details, but in destard, right side, if you sit up on the ledge and tame a dragon below you, you will be out of LOS for firebreath, and can basically macro there safely (untill pks come or something spawns on top of you.)
Omar Little(irc) / Mr Bojangles / Bowie / Snake Plisken / Martin Van Buren / Dirty Ore

Visit the The Yew Gate Shop for everything you need.

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

I like destard too, easy peasy.
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

randale

Post by randale »

If someone wouldn't mind giving me a screenshot or coords I'd appreciate it. So, you're sure Destard is easy? The only thing is spawns and pkers, it seems you get less of them in Wind, and if I could gate out of Wind, I'd have already found the perfect spot. Walking them through those tunnels to exit can be a real pain, them getting stuck and all.

Return to “New Player Help”