is there a Test Center here? Test Server or w/e?

Moderator: Support Moderators

RedXIII

is there a Test Center here? Test Server or w/e?

Post by RedXIII »

is there a test server inside UOSA or something like it? Was wondering to test places where could have a Keep/tower/brick house etc, to test it before u take off ur houses.

the bazookas
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: is there a Test Center here? Test Server or w/e?

Post by the bazookas »

There is a test center, but I believe that it no longer has free resources available (somebody correct me if I'm wrong) because (as I understand it) people were jumping on it to duel for free and what-not instead of playing the real shard.

If you are able to "block" a housing spot that you think MIGHT hold a keep, then you should use the server war time (7:00-7:15am EST) to test it.
Most people like us, or at least they like what we do. Regardless, we appreciate all our victims, and we hope that their encounter with us is a memorable one.
-a machine gun, a bazooka, and a grenade
... a not-for-profit organization (usually)

chainsoar

Post by chainsoar »

The bazookas are correct, your character no longer starts with millions in gold and the ability to set your skills on test centre. Derrick now uses it for testing new code and trial running upcoming patches.
Braden wrote:I was getting ready to type a serious reply to this post until I saw who posted it.
[Uhh] Eo wrote:If there is one thing I am a fan of, it is exploring foreign holes.

RedXIII

Post by RedXIII »

i c... thanks.

Return to “New Player Help”