L-Shape placement dimension?

Moderator: Support Moderators

Wulver

L-Shape placement dimension?

Post by Wulver »

Hello All!

I just started 1 week ago and already placed a small house this evening, the spot I wanted was just taken by The Admirable Verega, hope he is a good neighbor!

Well, I may have enough room to upgrade to an L-shape but I'm not sure the exact dimensions of it. I don't think a brick or patio would fit, if that doesn't work, how much room would 2 small houses take front to back? It took me 4~ tries to place the small in this HUGE area (compared to the house) with only flowers and grass underneath. I did have to move my screen to the top left for a slight better placement.

Thanks for any help!

Pirul

Re: L-Shape placement dimension?

Post by Pirul »

An L shape is 14x14, with a 4x4(?) cut out on the north eastern most corner. Also, keep in mind that you need to leave 1 tile clear all around the foundation, including the steps, and 5 tiles clear from another house in front and in back (again, including steps).
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

Wulver

Post by Wulver »

Wow, 4x4 seems small... will a log or tumble weed type bush prevent placement? i can walk through those.
thank you

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

General rule of thumb is that if you can walk through it, you can place over it. However, I have found that you can't place if a wall is directly over some of those objects. It is fine if it's under the base of the house, but not directly under the foundation.

I don't know if that makes sense...
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

Wulver

Post by Wulver »

Okay.. so with transparent circle on, the objects cant touch the border of the house that does not go transparent?

Return to “New Player Help”