Housing Decay - 14 or 11?

Moderator: Support Moderators

Rykker

Housing Decay - 14 or 11?

Post by Rykker »

The wiki says houses will decay if not refreshed in 14 days, however, the 1998 patch notes from the wiki has this:

"House decay rate has been doubled (it is now approximately 11 days from perfect condition to its destruction)."

http://wiki.uosecondage.com/1998_Patch_Notes

WiseOne

Re: Housing Decay - 14 or 11?

Post by WiseOne »

Rykker wrote:The wiki says houses will decay if not refreshed in 14 days, however, the 1998 patch notes from the wiki has this:

"House decay rate has been doubled (it is now approximately 11 days from perfect condition to its destruction)."

http://wiki.uosecondage.com/1998_Patch_Notes
There was probably a later patch that made it 14 days. Don't know for sure, just a thought.
♥ Baaaaaaaaaaam ♠

theuodealer

Re: Housing Decay - 14 or 11?

Post by theuodealer »

I keep a notepad file with the date and time of my refreshes and it's not even really 14 days on here. I assumed it was closer to 30 because that's what I thought I remembered from T2A. Then recently I hadn't refreshed in a while and I searched the forums and saw that it said 14. And at this point I pretty much only refresh the houses and don't even use them so I was worried. So I actually logged in a few hours after 14 days had elapsed and my houses were still there. None of them said 'in danger of collapsing' either. Most said greatly worn and the last two I got to (since I always do them in the same order) only said somewhat worn.
A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. ~Muhammad Ali

Don't bother just to be better than your contemporaries or predecessors - try to be better than yourself. ~William Faulkner

Return to “New Player Help”