King's Scavenger Hunt

Moderator: Support Moderators

Zinjadu

King's Scavenger Hunt

Post by Zinjadu »

I'm new to the game. Started a week ago, in the city of Britain. As i wandered around seeing all the sights of my new city, I entered a castle. I met the king and he handed me a scroll. I was able to complete 2 parts of the king's mission. Now i am stuck. With my limited Knowledge of the world. I know not where I might rest for the night near a indoor garden. Can some one share to which city I might find an indoor garden??

Thanks Kindly
Zinjadu

Soma
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: King's Scavenger Hunt

Post by Soma »

First let me say congratulations on starting the quest, I know players that have been here 2+ years and not known it existed, which is a shame as you get to do a lot of exploring and have a lot of fun. Unfortunately it is against the rules to help players with this quest on the fourms or in IRC.
Yoda wrote:Please do not post any hints or location of this quest in the forums as they will be removed.
However that does not mean that you will receive no help ingame, there are several rune libraries with help for some of the tougher clues. Not to mention you can always ask people in the game.

Good luck!
Please choose a more appropriate signature.

Return to “New Player Help”