How to make Work xena uo magic tool with razor?

Moderator: Support Moderators

yhertig

How to make Work xena uo magic tool with razor?

Post by yhertig »

Hello there,

First sorry for my bad english ...

I used to play uo with 2 program xena uo magic tool or uo magestaff.

Its really help for the spell, it make a new windows on the uo with all spell on it, the best thing with that , it make the spell locked so you cant right click and make it disapear( really usefull for noob like me ).

But i cant find anymore on the net uo magestaff , can someone give a link to get it ?

Otherwise i found xena uo magic tool, but it dont work with razor for a unknow reason, someone have answer for that ? how to make it work with razor ?

Well thx anyway for reading me .

hope you can help me to fix it...

Best regards

Thanks

the bazookas
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: How to make Work xena uo magic tool with razor?

Post by the bazookas »

I'm afraid there is no equivalent tool in Razor... I also don't believe that any other 3rd party programs are allowed on UOSA except Razor and UO-Automap (UOAM). I don't know whether Derrick would make an exception for such a program (that just has the spell icons for you to use), but I would assume not.

I would recommend using Hotkeys to cast spells that you use the most--like F1-F12 or your numpad keys. It is faster than using the mouse anyway.
Most people like us, or at least they like what we do. Regardless, we appreciate all our victims, and we hope that their encounter with us is a memorable one.
-a machine gun, a bazooka, and a grenade
... a not-for-profit organization (usually)

Xandorf

Post by Xandorf »

Swill Bag wrote:no pics, it didnt happen. i know how you roll you prolly cheated with dp vanq weapons
OZZY'S & Old Navy's PvP Supply Shop
Company of the Vigilant C^V

jimm1432

Post by jimm1432 »

it would be nice if derrick let a few other programs be used such as KR (newer UOAM), just keep easyuo banned.

Return to “New Player Help”