pks evrywhere...

Moderator: Support Moderators

Pirul

Re: pks evrywhere...

Post by Pirul »

Leave it to archaic to bring in a useless skills into the mix.

Hey, I got an idea, drop resist and anatomy for cooking and camping, that way you'll never run out of food and will be max dex!
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

Its not so very useless. You really have an attack last macro when you arm your hally? Do you group fight much or just 1 vs 1 or PK in packs?

only in a 1 vs 1 or gank squad vs a lone target would I see an attack last in your hally macro beneficial. These polarities dont hold interest to me. Nor do I see myself fighting only mages.

Like I said in another thread other uses are to displace aggro from spawn when you are first to enter an area. Being the spawn and your opponent would be at most times behind you, he can be put in a bad position where he thought you had all the aggro. If you really thought about the best way to do so of course.

It can also help stealth characters escape you see being they would no longer be targeted so you could very well work alongside thieves as a peacemacer. (Especially big targets with numbers on their side, it's rather difficult to get invisible off when you are on foot)

Another use is nabbing dragons. Entice is not as powerful as drawing aggro and sometimes the pet is engaged which makes following you through the gate hard. Peace them out then attack them and you got a buddy for life...his or yours no consequence. Of course entice is more suited in stables but that's another matter completely.

There are other uses for peace... besides the obvious. I am through though. I could say more...but I guess... I shouldn't. There is much room for surprises. You just keep to the same old same old the others have told you countless times as the end all be all of everything.

PS. The only reason I put magery at all on that temp is most people are loners (thus need an alt gater or to recall)....I would just 7X without magery or shave points for a bit of parry if not make a townie who had parry instead of resist
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

Loathed

Post by Loathed »

if you use a halberd than having attack last in ur equip hally hotkey isn't a bad idea at all, it allows you to tab out whilst unequip'd i don't always wanna swing my halberd everytime the timer is up, if you're not attacking before you equip ur halberd it actually adds time onto it, sometimes resets the timer all together. in either case tho since attack last isn't a skill/action acording to Ultima Online client, you can literally spam it much faster than any skill / spell in game
I usually just fight solo or pk, I rarely field with other players on my side and I can assure you if you see me fighting with someone we're not in vent/skype/mumble or anything of the likes. As a nuisance character nothing beats a thief. =)

Yitamin