New Adventurer on UOSA

Moderator: Support Moderators

flokofcgulls
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

New Adventurer on UOSA

Post by flokofcgulls »

Hey folks, I've been here for about a week now, I tend to be a little forum-shy but I thought I'd make a post in the New Player Section and start working on my post count.

I played on Pacific during the Renaissance and Age of Shadows eras, so I never got to experience the pre-Trammel days on live. It's been a real blast starting from scratch and trying to figure everything out again. I've been generally impressed by the friendly and welcoming aspect of the community here, in addition to all the guides and assistance that's been posted on the forums. I've found myself bookmarking several posts from MatronDeWinter that were especially helpful in getting started.

Big thanks to Derrick, Matron, and everyone else that has made this place a reality. I'm very happy to be here. =)
[19:03] <@NewPlayerInfo> Don't forget to check out the website http://uonew.net
[19:03] <Azheman|work> Dont tell me what to do

Samorite
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: New Adventurer on UOSA

Post by Samorite »

Nice 80's reference in your user name :)

Welcome and have fun :P

flokofcgulls
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by flokofcgulls »

Ah, thank you! I picked up the name a few years back when I had the matching hair IRL, and it kinda stuck.

I'm still in the skill-building phase, and getting comfortable with Razor. Looking forward to killing some things soon!
[19:03] <@NewPlayerInfo> Don't forget to check out the website http://uonew.net
[19:03] <Azheman|work> Dont tell me what to do

Mykos

Post by Mykos »

If your looking to hunt with someone to help ease the transition back into uo, send me a message via the forums. I should probably get onto irc more, but don't Happy Hunting.
Mykos
House Master
House of Oor'Tael

Return to “New Player Help”