Lost my boat.

Moderator: Support Moderators

milk

Lost my boat.

Post by milk »

I logged on my fisherman and was on land. Last night I was on my boat. I have the only key in my bank, so no one could have stolen it. I am pretty positive my planks were locked so I dont even think someone could have gotten onboard. I have opened the planks quite a few times, but I am not sure I have ever "unlocked" the planks since I bought the ship. Is it possible my ship sank, how do you refresh a boat, do you have to use the key on it?

I also read there is a bug where if the boat is by land someone could have gotten on it. My boat was beside land, but even if they had gotten on it, all the could do is drive it around correct? If they do not have a key, they cannot drydock it, is that correct?

WOODY

Re: Lost my boat.

Post by WOODY »

You can recall off your key

orevamp

Post by orevamp »

only way to steal the boat is if your ship wasnt locked and a key was on board, they cannot make any commands without the key. what u must do is grab the key out of your bank box and recall to the boat providing the recall tile isnt blocked by a chest... if thats the case scour the shore line you were near until you find it

milk

Post by milk »

I checked and my boat was not where I left it. I have tried but cannot recall off the key. Does this mean my boat sank?

Apocalypse

Post by Apocalypse »

My guess is that when you "refreshed" the boat, you didn't have the key in your pack. With boats, you are not considered the owner unless you have the key in your pack. Thus, opening the plank without the key is treated the same as a random stranger running by and trying to open the plank, or the front door of your house (i.e. - no refresh).

milk

Post by milk »

Yep that solves it then/ :( Bye mister boat, we had some good times together. Remember when I used to stand on your face and fish from you? How about when I told you to turn around in a circle, or when I crashed you into those 7 different islands by accident? You were my friend and now you dont exist anymore. You've gone to hell :(

Return to “New Player Help”