Help

Moderator: Support Moderators

kileme

Help

Post by kileme »

Hello i am new here and i am not sure what to do.I read in the forum but cant find nothing like my problem for this make this new post.Yestardey i donwoad UOSA from here instalet and login but can't see the items on me and on another players .If using gate can't choise whear to go and just teleport me somwhere random :( Dont know why but my version is 5.0.8.4 not 5.0.8.3

mrbojangles
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Help

Post by mrbojangles »

The moongates, while not truly random, do not offer any choices, they send you in to pre-chosen cities depending on the phase of the UO moons.

Double click your character, your paperdoll will show any items you've equiped, the backpack near your feet, if double clicked will show the items you have picked up... not sure if that's what youre asking.
Omar Little(irc) / Mr Bojangles / Bowie / Snake Plisken / Martin Van Buren / Dirty Ore

Visit the The Yew Gate Shop for everything you need.

Loathed

Post by Loathed »

mrbojangles wrote:The moongates, while not truly random, do not offer any choices, they send you in to pre-chosen cities depending on the phase of the UO moons.
you can single click the gate to see where it will be taking you to (it gives a brief description on single click.

Also make sure you installed the UOSA install to it's own directory and not over your original uo (if you had it installed before) directory. If everything is all black that tells me video problem be it with actual problem on ur resolution maybe or your .mul files are screwed. For the mul part just reinstall. for video resolution i'd just go with default settings through whatever Operating system you are using

kileme

Post by kileme »

UOSA is it in own directory.When i click left booton on mu character normaly is coming menye from whear can choise automatich inshur but here is nothing just say the name on the charackter.And Cant opent charatkot to another players,and cant see items what resiste have it.I am with vista and 3,5 frame .Evriting else is ok and have sound

Loathed

Post by Loathed »

hard to understand what you saying there, but sounds like you're wanting AoS era of ultima online which isn't UOSA- this is a t2a era. Resist on items didn't come into game until Age of Shadow or later I think. Maybe that'll point you into the right direction?

Elph

Post by Elph »

kileme wrote:UOSA is it in own directory.When i click left booton on mu character normaly is coming menye from whear can choise automatich inshur but here is nothing just say the name on the charackter.And Cant opent charatkot to another players,and cant see items what resiste have it.I am with vista and 3,5 frame .Evriting else is ok and have sound

Try running the program in compatibility mode for windows XP. Also, running the program with your display mode set to classic will help.

Return to “New Player Help”