Stealth Template Help

Moderator: Support Moderators

Ronmatic

Stealth Template Help

Post by Ronmatic »

Hey everyone, I've been here for a month or so, and working on a dungeon looter/stealth type template. I've been trying to tweak it, but wanted to post to hear some advice on what I can do to alter it/make it better?

Here it is so far:
100 Stealth
100 Hiding
100 Archery
100 Tactics
100 Lockpicking
75 Healing
75 Anat
50 Magery

My goal is to be able to pick dungeon chests and explore amongst the PK's, while still keeping some base fighting pvm ability (w the Archery). My concern is that with limited points in either will this toon be effective for its purpose? Any help will be much appreciated.

Pirul

Re: Stealth Template Help

Post by Pirul »

Archery is not the best weapon skill. The delay is waaaay too long, and you have to stand still to shoot, and continue standing still until it hits making you a sitting duck. I'd drop archery and tactics in favor of music and provo for PvM. Also, I'd loose healing and anatomy and I'd top off magery and add meditation. You will want to gate in hidden into tight spots, and you won't be able to do that with 50 magery.
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

Ronmatic

Post by Ronmatic »

Excellent, thank you for the advice. I have archery on my main dexxer as a secondary weapon skill, and definitely see its drawbacks as a main skill... I was hoping to kind of RP this toon (like a ninja looter type), is poisoning very viable here? I've never done much with Bard type skills, I guess I want to be able to pick dungeon chests while still having some combat ability. Would poison work as a defensive type skill? Or just specialize in one or the other? (Fighter or looter?)

Ronmatic

Post by Ronmatic »

I don't mean to double post, sorry if my questions are kind of vague, I guess I'm still trying to figure out what to do with this template idea. I see it as a dungeon crawler type, ninja style, that can loot chests in towns and dungeons but still be able to defend if necessary. Do I sound crazy? Trying to do too much with one toon?

Return to “New Player Help”