Capture the Capital (CTC)

Post your player run event here.
Forum rules
Please make the topic as descriptive and concise as possible. If your event has not been changed to sticky or announce and you would like it to be, please contact a staff member. Announced events, which show up on our main website Must include the event date in the topic title.
time2a

Re: Capture the Capital (CTC)

Post by time2a »

lmfao i ruin this game? It is not my fault myself and 1 or 2 others are able to disrupt a group of 20-30 people. This is pure enjoyment to me to hear all the cries over a video game. I also must say how upset i am now that i dont have you noobs selling items to me lol. Rose i look forward to bringing newly made characters to grief your future events, lawl.

Light Shade
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Light Shade »

There were a lot more of ya's there than that, but let's face it...killing 2 of you guys while I was on foot with no heal regs was a lot of fun. Watching Hazy run away never to come back when I chased him on foot with my GM Hally was also funny.

Anywho, I look forward to the next event. The events are fun...and if they dissolve into chaos because some players have no respect, then that can be fun too.

Thanks for putting time into running events for the shard, Rose. There needs to be more people that are willing to do this.

-L/S
[20:08] <@Kaivan> We have a ridable Maahes in Green Acres.
[10:00] <TheBreadman> leeds did a takeover on secondage
[10:00] <@Derrick> hax

Tom: Get bad bro

mrbojangles
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by mrbojangles »

time2a wrote:lmfao i ruin this game? It is not my fault myself and 1 or 2 others are able to disrupt a group of 20-30 people. This is pure enjoyment to me to hear all the cries over a video game.

Is this guy really this big of a butt-hurt little troll? Holy crap, get a life dude.

People spend their valuable free-time setting up stuff like this, the only reason there is to grief something like this is to prove to the world you're a bitter basement dweller. and Prodigy you proved that to everyone on this shard a long time ago, give it a rest.
Omar Little(irc) / Mr Bojangles / Bowie / Snake Plisken / Martin Van Buren / Dirty Ore

Visit the The Yew Gate Shop for everything you need.

Teh LawL Firm

Post by Teh LawL Firm »

Awesome setup. You should put a vendor in each house with pouches containing 50 of each reg, this way u dont have to worry about one person looting and u can make some gold for the effort you put into it. Just an idea ;)
The formation of a hater's contempt commonly arises from jealously and/or resentment.

GrandNagusZek

Post by GrandNagusZek »

It sounds like this event is dead... but by chance is it still going on?
Next to the rough-and-tumble world of Ultima, EverQuest looks as plastic and contrived as Disneyland.

http://www.villagevoice.com/2000-02-08/ ... -ethics/2/

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Roser »

No, Ive been trying to acquire new property for an ultimate event arena that will include a Re-imagined Capture the Capital (CTC).

The land I need for this is blocked by Jorgens Castle (aka pm_lamont on forums). He's been completely inactive for over a year and only logs in to refresh his castle. So maybe sometime in the future this project will get done, but for now its a stale mate.

montier

Post by montier »

This event looks like it was alot of fun