Juggernaut

Post your player run event here.
Forum rules
Please make the topic as descriptive and concise as possible. If your event has not been changed to sticky or announce and you would like it to be, please contact a staff member. Announced events, which show up on our main website Must include the event date in the topic title.
AshBorn
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Juggernaut

Post by AshBorn »

I am looking for a volunteer to be a Juggernaut for the next tournament.
bongy has volunteered to be the new JUGGERNAUT!

Basically, the top two winners will have to fight the Juggernaut for a special prize (IN ADDITION TO ANY PREVIOUSLY WON PRIZES!).

Standard rules for the team of two people, but the juggernaut has the following rules -

NONE

All potions, magic equipment (reflect, invis, vanq, thunder, w/e), reactive armor, pre buffing, pre casting, all of it is allowed for the Juggernaut only. *May be mounted*

2v1 battle. If the Juggernaut wins, he gets the prize. If the 2 win, they get to split the prize. Best 2 out of three fights, wins!

**Juggernaut must supply his own gear and resources**

****There will be no looting... If something is looted, that individual will be banned from the tower permanently.

While I cannot guarantee no looting 100%, it is a risk the individual will have to take as Juggernaut. All I can do is try to prevent it. Most of the PVPers that attend my tournament have respect for its structure and rules so there most likely will not be a problem. I will be detecting hidden constantly, and banning anyone who steps foot into the arena.****
Last edited by AshBorn on Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:06 pm, edited 10 times in total.

Capitalist

Re: Juggernaut

Post by Capitalist »

Best trammel PvP gear users - Eo and Scienter

Edit: The possibility of the 2 parties winning against someone with trammy gear relies on one thing. If the two parties can loot the juggernaut, the juggernaut won't bring an ebolt hit pot auto-kill weapon. If they can't loot, he can bring a +25 vanq daemons breath without hesitation and hit someone for 70-80hp.
Last edited by Capitalist on Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Elk Eater
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Elk Eater »

Does the juggernaut also get to ride a horse? I think that would be awesome.
Lord Cavewight of GL wrote:I should have never defended you, turns out your exactly how the guild described you.. SCUM.

AshBorn
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by AshBorn »

Yes. I'll edit

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

I think Scienter is probably the best man for the job here. Since you need someone with good Skill, Gear, and have enough money that he doesnt mind losing a couple pots or reflect items/invis items etc;
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

AshBorn
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by AshBorn »

There will be no looting... If something is looted, that individual will be banned from the tower permanently.

While I cannot guarantee no looting 100%, it is a risk the individual will have to take as Juggernaut. All I can do is try to prevent it. Most of the PVPers that attend my tournament have respect for its structure and rules so there most likely will not be a problem. I will be detecting hidden constantly, and banning anyone who steps foot into the arena.

Scienter

Post by Scienter »

I will straight Tea Bag the opposition with my juggernuts.

If I make the cut. What kind of setting will the juggernaut be in? For example, 12x12 arena or bigger?
Thank you,

-Scienter
"The Great One"
FT$
PM me with reflect bracelets or charged halberds!
New Vent Info:
IP:uosa.puddleboy.com
port:4490
Need a channel? Fill out the information here: http://secondage.puddleboy.com

AshBorn
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by AshBorn »

It will be the same arena as all the fights. The top of the EBrit PVP Tower. I have to do it there so I can ban PITAs.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

No two people on foot can sync and kill someone with perfect gear on and a mount.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

AshBorn
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by AshBorn »

We shall see. :)

The Juggernaut is the only one with something to lose since he'll be burning expensive charges. So why not try? :)

**This first attempt is mostly experimental. I will adjust rules as need be to make it a fair fight in future tournaments.**
Last edited by AshBorn on Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AshBorn
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by AshBorn »

And there is no 'make the cut'.

Scienter, if you want to be the Juggernaut, the position is yours.

Elk Eater
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Elk Eater »

Vega wrote:No two people on foot can sync and kill someone with perfect gear on and a mount.
Well they'll be in an arena still, right?

Edit: It is!
Lord Cavewight of GL wrote:I should have never defended you, turns out your exactly how the guild described you.. SCUM.

Scienter

Post by Scienter »

Sounds fun, ill take a shot at it.
Thank you,

-Scienter
"The Great One"
FT$
New Vent Info:

Scienter

Post by Scienter »

Vega wrote:No two people on foot can sync and kill someone with perfect gear on and a mount.
Yes they can, anyone with half a brain cell could analyze the situation and make a good decision against an individual on the tower roof.
Thank you,

-Scienter
"The Great One"
FT$
New Vent Info:

AshBorn
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by AshBorn »

Wonderful! Check the date and time at http://www.UOSAPVP.com to verify you can make it.

Also, it will be after the other fights so will most likely be about 2 - 2.5 hours after the tournament starts. Sometimes the tourney is 90 minutes, sometimes more. Just depends on how many people show up.
Last edited by AshBorn on Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.