Shadowmire Restoration Saga

Post your player run event here.
Forum rules
Please make the topic as descriptive and concise as possible. If your event has not been changed to sticky or announce and you would like it to be, please contact a staff member. Announced events, which show up on our main website Must include the event date in the topic title.

Do you think (IL) deserves a Player Run Town?

Poll ended at Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:33 pm

Yes, I do... Keep those events coming!
89%
No, I respectfully reject your request.
11%

Total votes: 46

SirEricKain
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Shadowmire Restoration Saga

Post by SirEricKain »

"Hail Citizens,

I humbly request your ears, this is an event that is unlike anything you have ever seen.

The Immortal Lords seek reinforcements to secure our lands while we await a very important shipment of goods that will be scheduled only 3 weeks from now.

The goods reaching their destination is of utmost importance, for if we falter the fate of Shadowmire will indeed be in great peril.

Will you join us in this epic battle to secure our city while awaiting the caravan to begin the cities construction?"

This is but a taste of what is to come in a number of events that will follow to gain acceptance from the UOSA community for permission to begin serious construction of our once Glorious city.

You alone can tip the scale in favor of The Immortal Lords, whom have been on UOSA for over a year, we who have dedicated months of hard work in way of Gold/Resources/Player Housing/Safe Brokering for many newcomers who contribute so much to this community that we have grown to love, and the staff... So much can be said of these fine men, who have stayed true to their charter, keeping this shard as t2a accurate as humanly possible while constantly dealing with endless questions and suggestions in hopes of bringing back memories we hold so very close to our hearts.

If you so chose to honor us by accepting this request, in doing so allowing us to leave our mark in this beautiful world, we will honor you in return with many events to bring this great family together as frequently as our real lives permit.

Sincerely,
Sir Eric Kain,
King of Shadowmire

TheBreadMan

Re: Shadowmire Restoration Saga

Post by TheBreadMan »

I looking forward to walking down the streets of Shadowmire!! +1!

And more of them crazy events!!

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Roser »

Yes because Kain is such a vile knave.

Drunk Monk

Post by Drunk Monk »

*burps*

ukie
“What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us; what we have done for others and the world remains and is immortal.” -Albert Pike

elhorno
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by elhorno »

Keep the fun events coming IL! +1

Charla

Post by Charla »

I vote yes. In general because player towns were a big part of the early days of UO, and it is nice to see them

in Second Age. Another little stroll down memory lane.

More personal: because I am proud of my guild's town.

Westra

McSchnurke

Post by McSchnurke »

I vote yes, because IL is the only guild that's absolutely proven to me that they're good people in my short time here. . . You should get that swamp drained to clear room for sub-divisions and I think you need GM support for that.

Cattie B

Post by Cattie B »

The events are original and alot of fun! Just like the guild itself!
I wish IL all the best!

Downs

Post by Downs »

I vote yes because they're the only guild that willingly tore down their deco when they went inactive, save hemps takeover of tw valley. And when active, they definitely earn their spot.

Guildies posting praise for their own guild makes me want to vote no, but this time its a yes
RoadKill wrote: "cA" is a guild of trickery, thieves and explosives so be wary around them.
The New Yew Bank Mall! Don't bother shopping anwhere else!
cA's Database of Adventures!!!

effyou

Post by effyou »

Downs wrote:I vote yes because they're the only guild that willingly tore down their deco when they went inactive, save hemps takeover of tw valley. And when active, they definitely earn their spot.
I also give my thumbs up for the guild add-ons. I would, however, like to see you guys a little more active and/or grow in numbers.
[23:07:28] <Telamon> I'll send you my easyuo script for house placing. What's your email?

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

IL has definitely grown in numbers by leaps and bounds. There is hardly a place I go where I don't bump into an IL member. Their events have been great for the shard, and you'd be hard pressed to find a group of finer individuals.

A big thumbs up from me.
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

orevamp

Post by orevamp »

Back to the top!

Nickodemuse

Post by Nickodemuse »

what events yall do? I joined a handful of months back, wasnt around when yall were active.

azheman
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by azheman »

smelt it

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

yall
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Return to “Player Run Events”