Duel The Great One On The 29th!

Post your player run event here.
Forum rules
Please make the topic as descriptive and concise as possible. If your event has not been changed to sticky or announce and you would like it to be, please contact a staff member. Announced events, which show up on our main website Must include the event date in the topic title.
Sir Trammelite

Duel The Great One On The 29th!

Post by Sir Trammelite »

On Sunday April 29th, you have an opportunity to duel The Great One at mYm arena for a very low price! I'll be there between 7:00pm-9:00pm Eastern Time. You can schedule a time, or just meet my character in game at the arena and make arrangements.

Setup includes:

-A minimum buy in of 20k per fight. If you win, I pay you 20k. If you lose, you pay me 20k.
-A forum post is required binding the fighters to their "buy-ins" stating the amount of gold you are throwing down, the time of the fight, your character's name, and a statement stating you agree to the rules that will be stated later in this post.
-A maximum buy in of 250k.
-Winner takes all. In other words, no best of 3, 5, or what have you.

Rules:

-Standard tournament rules apply, RED POTS ONLY AND GM WEAPONS/ARMOR
-All characters entering the fight are subject to an inventory search. Same goes for me.
-You fight until your run out of regs/pots. Once the wall goes down, the fight begins. If you forgot something, oh well, best of luck. No Sudden Death
-If you recall, teleport, or anything related to exiting a fight prior to a fighter's death. You forfeit.
-Mages only
-If a griefing party shows up, and isn't linked to either of the players, the fight will restart after the griefing party is dealt with.
-If a griefing party is linked to one of the fighters gold will not be forfeited, and risk is consumed on a forum ban. Or a karma hit w/e happens now.
-A broker can be contacted if necessary, however the broker receives "exactly" 10% of the winnings. So if 100k is thrown down from both parties. 100k is a basis from the victor, but the additional 100k is considered winnings, hence 10k goes to the broker.
-Stealing is not allowed (thanks chainsoar)
-No poisoning on halberds, if it happens during a fight, the gold is forfeited.

Any questions feel free to PM me.

I'm just trying to bring to life to this shard.

Last Edit: Anyone who is actually interested, please post now so I can have a good idea on how much time this will take.

Thanks!
Last edited by Sir Trammelite on Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:00 pm, edited 9 times in total.

Sir Trammelite

Re: Duel The Great One

Post by Sir Trammelite »

bump

Sir Trammelite

Post by Sir Trammelite »

bump

Sir Trammelite

Post by Sir Trammelite »

bump

Sir Trammelite

Post by Sir Trammelite »

bump

Sir Trammelite

Post by Sir Trammelite »

Last bump on Saturday.

Sandro

Post by Sandro »

So this is basically free gold?
[14:17] <UOSAPlayer4056> cr3w guild is a joke. Ran by staff members, multi client pking, this shards a joke and a half.
Blaise wrote:Man, you guys are really stepping up your game now that you're not living in the shadow of cr3w

Sir Trammelite

Post by Sir Trammelite »

It would be for me except no one has got in contact with me.

I'm assuming that's what you're suggesting.

Sandro

Post by Sandro »

I was actually implying that it would be free gold for me if I were so inclined to sign-up..
[14:17] <UOSAPlayer4056> cr3w guild is a joke. Ran by staff members, multi client pking, this shards a joke and a half.
Blaise wrote:Man, you guys are really stepping up your game now that you're not living in the shadow of cr3w

Sir Trammelite

Post by Sir Trammelite »

The whole shard would love to see it, bring it on!
Last edited by Sir Trammelite on Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sir Trammelite

Re: Duel The Great One (Starts Today!)

Post by Sir Trammelite »

bump

Sir Trammelite

Post by Sir Trammelite »

bump

azheman
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by azheman »

Sandro vs Fede?

When?

Sir Trammelite

Post by Sir Trammelite »

azheman wrote:Sandro vs Fede?

When?
That's the million dollar question.

If I had to guess, it probably won't happen. It's difficult to get him to duel, understandably, outside of a secure area.

However, in order to raise incentive for the Sandronator to step in the arena with The Great One!

I am proposing a 3 to 1 payout for him and only him. Sandro, if you pay 250k to play, and win! You can walk out 500k richer.

a_llama

Post by a_llama »

Sir Trammelite wrote:
I am proposing a 3 to 1 payout for him and only him. Sandro, if you pay 250k to play, and win! You can walk out 500k richer.
That would be 2 to 1. 3 to 1 would be he walks away with 750k