MONDAIN THE WIZARD

Post your player run event here.
Forum rules
Please make the topic as descriptive and concise as possible. If your event has not been changed to sticky or announce and you would like it to be, please contact a staff member. Announced events, which show up on our main website Must include the event date in the topic title.
Dupre[THG]

MONDAIN THE WIZARD

Post by Dupre[THG] »

*Posted at all major bulletin boards*

Mondain the Wizard is attempting to take the throne from Lord British, He is accompanied by a large army of ratmen, lizard men, and more.

This friday Lord British will be making a speech to The Trinsic Honor Guard, and all able men and women who are able to assist in this event to come.

*************Attention*************

This is a RP Event From THG

Location of Event is Set to be Cove
Lord Dupre , Leader Of The Guard
Lord Of Trinsic.

Dupre[THG]

Re: MONDAIN THE WIZARD

Post by Dupre[THG] »

This is going on today at 9pm Eastern, for those that dunno what time that is use this

Eastern is miami on the worldclock list. http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/c ... tml?sort=2
Lord Of Trinsic.

Dupre[THG]

Post by Dupre[THG] »

not in T2A
Lord Of Trinsic.

Dupre[THG]

Post by Dupre[THG] »

he was alive in T2A thats what the second age is about his recent death. UO:R brings factions i believe, and with factions came Minax who was his girly girl :P
Lord Of Trinsic.

Deano

Post by Deano »

Dupre[THG] wrote:he was alive in T2A thats what the second age is about his recent death. UO:R brings factions i believe, and with factions came Minax who was his girly girl :P

Mondain died as the gem was shattered thus creating the shards/servers of Ultima Online. The followers of Armageddon tried to continue his legacy followed by Minax who came long before the factions in Renaissance. She led an invasion of Trinsic.
Deano

Dupre[THG]

Post by Dupre[THG] »

i knew that, but i thought it was UO:R that that happened, idk im lil rusty on my uoLore but i did play those OLLDDD games like quest of the avatar were you had to pick cards to choose your charc. hehe
Lord Of Trinsic.

Return to “Player Run Events”