Noble charity collection (FINISHED)

Post your player run event here.
Forum rules
Please make the topic as descriptive and concise as possible. If your event has not been changed to sticky or announce and you would like it to be, please contact a staff member. Announced events, which show up on our main website Must include the event date in the topic title.
Jakob

Noble charity collection (FINISHED)

Post by Jakob »

Franz Pfniffel wants YOU for this noble mission!

Join in and make a difference.

I call for a charity collection to fulfill one of Franz Pfniffel's life goals: the gathering of gold to purchase a clothing bless deed so that I may bless one of Britannia's very finest clothing pieces. In these times of confusion, it is crucial to stand up against the depravity where men and women grant eternal life to pitiful, poor man clothing such as sandals and barbaric things such as deer masks. What I strive to bless is something worthy the very courtroom of our beloved king Lord British, something to wear proudly, gracefully and not to forget, jestfully, for all eternity, my honored ladies and gentlemen, I present to thee, the jester's hat.

With thy contribution thee will ensure the further spread of this magnificent type of clothing, in which all of Britannia may rejoice. Think of it, the jester's head wear is very much like a bow tie. It's hard to conceal a smile when you see someone wear it. Now, contribute to this noble deed and ensure the jester hat revolution!

This will surely be rewarding for all citizens, in many ways! Think of the joy a jester's hat may stir in the inner quarters of thy soul. Also, as an extra bonus Franz Pfniffel will no more have to withdraw 31 gold pennies to buy a new hat everytime he looses it (for mysterious reasons).

I know, some of thee may which to donate all thee own for this noble cause, but please, be reasonable and think of thy husband/wife and children as well.

This charity will continue for all eternity. We at the office hope that the Britannian citizens will answer the call. Gifts are given by posting the amount thee wisheth to give and later on it's collected in game. All charity contributions will be stored in the Franz Pfniffel Jester Hat Fund.

P.S. And no, I shalt not reveal the hidden spawn for the Lollipop of Doom or the Balloon of Enticement. D.S.
Last edited by Jakob on Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Lankgord: Hello. I'm New To The Server. Any Drama Going On Lately?

[20:38] <newYorK>i love how franz is in game robbing me while im reading his comic
[20:38] <newYorK> priceless

Pirul

Re: Noble charity collection

Post by Pirul »

Great story! Too bad your hat will break even if blessed.
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

Jakob

Post by Jakob »

Well of course, sometime it will but it will take some time for that to happen.

[20:38] <newYorK>i love how franz is in game robbing me while im reading his comic

Jupiter

Post by Jupiter »

Jakob wrote:Well of course, sometime it will but it will take some time for that to happen.
... a voice of reminiscing recalls the day the Grey Wizard's hat was unwoven.

"Upon the island of Eiffel, between a troll and an orc, my hat was lost to me. Of all my Grey threads, tis my hat that was my most favored. It took beatings from Balrons and dragons, murderers and fools. Twas a sad day, when my hat was destroyed..."

"I tell you this by way of warning, of all the garments of protection you may have, tis the one you wear upon your crown that will be destroyed first before all else."
Attachments
Jupiter's Hat!.jpg
Jupiter's Hat!.jpg (110.43 KiB) Viewed 5986 times

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

PvMing with a blessed hat. Nice.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Jakob

Post by Jakob »

Fellow Britannians! Be not afraid! Stand up for the cause!

liinniejj

Post by liinniejj »

yh i rather spend my gold on my self or donate to at least something more usefull like a house for a new player or a ton of bandages for a new player to train with etc.

Made by Nystal Games, New up and coming indie Developer.

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

Vega wrote:PvMing with a blessed hat. Nice.
I think the correct term was newbied...but who's counting?
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

Jakob

Post by Jakob »

Friends! Do not forget the cause!

Elk Eater
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Elk Eater »

Jakob wrote:Friends! Do not forget the cause!
A clothing bless deed is worth somewhere on the order of 500,000 gold. At 31 gold per hat, you could buy 16,129 jester hats. This number is WAY higher than the number of times you could die and re-equip a blessed jester hat before it breaks. So, assuming you do gather the gold or the clothing bless deed, it's in your best interest to sell it and continue buying jester hats as they will sustain you much longer than the blessed hat would.
Lord Cavewight of GL wrote:I should have never defended you, turns out your exactly how the guild described you.. SCUM.

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

Elk Eater wrote:
Jakob wrote:Friends! Do not forget the cause!
A clothing bless deed is worth somewhere on the order of 500,000 gold. At 31 gold per hat, you could buy 16,129 jester hats. This number is WAY higher than the number of times you could die and re-equip a blessed jester hat before it breaks. So, assuming you do gather the gold or the clothing bless deed, it's in your best interest to sell it and continue buying jester hats as they will sustain you much longer than the blessed hat would.

QFT! Well said, Elk.

Honestly Jakob, unless the Jesters hat is ice white or that 1194 red, it just isnt worth it man.
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

Still Standing

Post by Still Standing »

Ill give you my OSI account info i have a blessed jester hat on Great Lakes
[09:24] <@Derrick> If you donate, and you need to get bailed out of Jail in Penobscot County, Maine in the next year, I'll come get you personally.

[19:35] <Owned_By_A_Girl> No, the doctor poked me too hard.(Along with half the shard)

Jakob

Post by Jakob »

Friends, I appreciate the well meaning of these words! But I'm afraid thee just does not see the greatness of this sort of item. It's not about the gold, it's about the greatness of having a blessed regular jester hat. How canst thee not see this?
Last edited by Jakob on Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

liinniejj

Post by liinniejj »

yeah go make yer own money if ye want this so badly

Made by Nystal Games, New up and coming indie Developer.

Jakob

Post by Jakob »

Citizens of Britannia! I hereby announce that the noble charity collection is over!

This was made possible through the generous gift from a secretive group of people, identifying themselves as the Vega Stinks Inc. In their deep agreement with the works of the Franz, they felt urged to aid in whatever ways they could. They felt the calling from above and answered it.