*HIC* I DRUNKENLY LEFT MY DOOR UNLOCKED! *HIC*

Post your player run event here.
Forum rules
Please make the topic as descriptive and concise as possible. If your event has not been changed to sticky or announce and you would like it to be, please contact a staff member. Announced events, which show up on our main website Must include the event date in the topic title.
killaboy

Re: *HIC* I DRUNKENLY LEFT MY DOOR UNLOCKED! *HIC*

Post by killaboy »

I believe when someone cut the box open they were deleted in the next 10 mins not sure someone could of got em but my theory is decayed.... Makes sense lol

[11:31] <@Vintirex-droid> Cause he wants to flirt like a 7 year old I'm out silver

[18:55] <Soma_> I would definitely go transginger for millions of doll hairs

Hydroxide
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Hydroxide »

False alarm.

LUCKILY I had them in a pouch... I didn't plan on the crate bursting.

Good job, but they are still there!!

I will throw a tower deed in there as soon as I can

killaboy

Post by killaboy »

Oh ok cooooliooooooooooooooooooo broooooo

[11:31] <@Vintirex-droid> Cause he wants to flirt like a 7 year old I'm out silver

[18:55] <Soma_> I would definitely go transginger for millions of doll hairs

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

I'm the genius who broke the box. Ill tell you how after someone figures out how to get the deeds and yes they are in a bag not a pouch. The pouch has some regs in it. I still can't see how this is possible
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

keelonzo
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by keelonzo »

There's too many things stacked on top of a locked down item. If the tables around it are able to be released, it would be possible to use scavenger agent to reach everything - You are still able to stack on that pile, but once it's up there - its there for good (or until Hydroxide releases a table/rune/cloth or 2)

You can see the wooden box, crystal ball, and stool if you go outside with COT on. Hell, I almost killed myself EV'ing the pile! LOL - good ole UO!

[Uhh] Eo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by [Uhh] Eo »

Actually, it is a locked down stool (or similar z axis modifier) locked down above a container. Hydro is probably doing this as a test to see if he can get more secures in his small at Yew. He coulda just asked me instead of running a whole event for it!

Anyone else looking to emulate: put a foot stool above a chest, then lock down the foot stool.
nightshark wrote:Can PINK BOOTS ever be killed? Many think he's invulnerable, including myself.
SirPsychoSexy wrote:Being PKed awhile back on my bard by PINK BOOTS was one of the greatest honors I've had during my time here on UOSA.