Juggernaut

Post your player run event here.
Forum rules
Please make the topic as descriptive and concise as possible. If your event has not been changed to sticky or announce and you would like it to be, please contact a staff member. Announced events, which show up on our main website Must include the event date in the topic title.
Elk Eater
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Juggernaut

Post by Elk Eater »

Scienter wrote:
Vega wrote:No two people on foot can sync and kill someone with perfect gear on and a mount.
Yes they can, anyone with half a brain cell could analyze the situation and make a good decision against an individual on the tower roof.
I think we should do a reverse juggernaut as well, where Vega is mounted with "perfect gear" and Scienter and Eo go to town on him with normal duel restrictions.
Lord Cavewight of GL wrote:I should have never defended you, turns out your exactly how the guild described you.. SCUM.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

That's not a reverse juggernaut. I'm not used to PvPing in gear that is paid for.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

All I have to say is:

I'm the Juggernaut, BITCH!!
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

Scienter

Post by Scienter »

Vega wrote:That's not a reverse juggernaut. I'm not used to PvPing in gear that is paid for.
In addition to paying for your happy meals, your mom pays for your UO equipment also?

Sorry Ashborn, the pvp community can really poison a thread.
Thank you,

-Scienter
"The Great One"
FT$
PM me with reflect bracelets or charged halberds!
New Vent Info:
IP:uosa.puddleboy.com
port:4490
Need a channel? Fill out the information here: http://secondage.puddleboy.com

Elk Eater
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Elk Eater »

Vega wrote:That's not a reverse juggernaut. I'm not used to PvPing in gear that is paid for.
Call it whatever you want, the point still stands - you'd get handled pretty quickly. Just wanted to make sure you understand that yes, two people on foot can kill a person on a mount with awesome equipment in an arena.
Lord Cavewight of GL wrote:I should have never defended you, turns out your exactly how the guild described you.. SCUM.

AshBorn
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by AshBorn »

Scienter wrote: Sorry Ashborn, the pvp community can really poison a thread.

Lol no biggie. Keep it coming, it keeps my thread bumped! :)

Plus, itll build some RAGE for the next tournament!!! RAWR!
Last edited by AshBorn on Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Elk Eater
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Elk Eater »

Pirul wrote:All I have to say is:

I'm the Juggernaut, BITCH!!
This video is one of the best on the internet. 40 years from now if someone says the word juggernaut, I will still think of this video.

AshBorn
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by AshBorn »

Pirul, adding link to OP.

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

This sounds like alot of fun. If I may offer advice though Ash, instead of the top 2 winners of the tourney gamble their winnings against the juggernaut, maybe just make it a completely separate event that happens right after the tourney.
For example, the tourney is over and lets say Player A won and Player B came in 2nd. Player A will then win his 2 small deeds and B will also win his deed. However, as a bonus, to win 1 small deed between the two of them, they can go up against the juggernaut. If the Juggernaut wins he wins the small deed, if player A and B win, they iwn the small deed. This way, the tourney still awards players the small deeds for winnings and doesnt "force them to gamble" their winnings against the Juggernaut. Plus, another small deed is not TOO much of an award to give out. I would be more than happy to donate a little to help.
Plus, this way its 2 separate events and if say the 1st or 2nd place player cannot go on due to time constrictions, they get to keep their tourney winnings.
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

I would pay good money to watch Banks and someone destroy Scienter's trammy gear (no on command mare available contingency) in a best of 5.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

AshBorn
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by AshBorn »

Oh I never said they had to gamble their winnings. It will be an additional prize on top of their tournament winnings.

Once you win money, its yours forever man! :)

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

Vega wrote:I would pay good money to watch Banks and someone destroy Scienter's trammy gear (no on command mare available contingency) in a best of 5.
Im tired of coming in 2nd and 3rd place. This tourney will be mine....Muahah....
Seriously though, Im winning this one.
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

AshBorn
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by AshBorn »

I have full faith in you Menk!

Although, 2nd and 3rd out of how many contestants there are, is pretty damn good too lol.

[Uhh] Eo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by [Uhh] Eo »

Cool idea for sure! Hope I'm around to be able to check it out.
nightshark wrote:Can PINK BOOTS ever be killed? Many think he's invulnerable, including myself.
SirPsychoSexy wrote:Being PKed awhile back on my bard by PINK BOOTS was one of the greatest honors I've had during my time here on UOSA.

Scienter

Post by Scienter »

I have been very ill the last few days, I don't think I can make it tomorrow. I'm sorry.
Thank you,

-Scienter
"The Great One"
FT$
PM me with reflect bracelets or charged halberds!
New Vent Info:
IP:uosa.puddleboy.com
port:4490
Need a channel? Fill out the information here: http://secondage.puddleboy.com