Marriage of two kings! [Event 4th Aug - 3PM UTC-4]

Post your player run event here.
Forum rules
Please make the topic as descriptive and concise as possible. If your event has not been changed to sticky or announce and you would like it to be, please contact a staff member. Announced events, which show up on our main website Must include the event date in the topic title.
Capitalist

Re: Marriage of two kings! [Event 4th Aug - 3PM UTC-4]

Post by Capitalist »

I had all of Azheman and Shawty's stuff till I got dex owned. I got a +15 power hally, +15 force hally, 20k, a few invis items, and 500 of each reg. None of this was from looting anything but people. I also got a count and a saving grace by GK.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

killaboy

Post by killaboy »

Me i had a lot of fun and im hoping their will be more another day and another time! At the end of all teh madness i ended up winning the tower deed raffle anyways!

cA great event keep up the great work!

[11:31] <@Vintirex-droid> Cause he wants to flirt like a 7 year old I'm out silver

[18:55] <Soma_> I would definitely go transginger for millions of doll hairs

Ozzy

Post by Ozzy »

That was awesome guys, thank you. I got like 12 pairs of magic ringmail sleeves. Score! No chainmail tunic of defense though.

Greenhell

Post by Greenhell »

What a ceremony! I admit it ... I cried. I was planning to protest this unholy abomination of Gods sacred matrimonial edicts but once I arrived and felt all the LOVE (and purple potions and fire fields and earthquakes) I had a change of heart. What a blessed union of goo and body parts! Everyone died, so I spent a good amount of time rifling thru those corpses. THen I made my way downstairs to the treasure room which sounded more like an abbatoire judging by the screaming and dieing coming from it.

I managed to get to the laaaaast treasure chest and I'm happy to announce it was quite well stocked for the wedding day reveler! I received a small house deed, a set of 'full vials' and I did get the full treasure map library, along with a level 5 map! Yum. OH, I also received a wooden box full of other wooden boxes that all explode when you open them! There are 60 of them in there I believe. I'm not sure if these have any value aside from comic relief but I'll be taking them around to spread Gods word of tolerance regarding homo marriages.

Thanks everyone for the fun!

lankers

Post by lankers »

I got a chest with 3 or 4 gm armor pieces, a chest with a few items of weakness and evil and chest with a chum box in it.

Aeris
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Aeris »

Damn I wanted just one chest with a deed in it! I guess my greed paid me back in bad karma: I grabbed 19 of those chests (randomly), but not one with a deed, and quite a few with just a trap and a key. Managed to scavenge 17k off the ground though, so that's like, 40% of a deed... not bad. Last hope now that the tower raffle is gone is that some of these magic weapons & armour will be something good!

Thanks for a fun event!
Attachments
As the holy words are spoken, an outcast speaks out. Who is this &quot;GuardianKnight&quot; who so vehemently rails against marriage equality?!
As the holy words are spoken, an outcast speaks out. Who is this "GuardianKnight" who so vehemently rails against marriage equality?!
It appears it's a trap! An evil plot is carried out!
It appears it's a trap! An evil plot is carried out!
In Vas Mani! Kal Ort Por! In Mani! It's no use, there's nothing left but...
In Vas Mani! Kal Ort Por! In Mani! It's no use, there's nothing left but...
...death.
...death.
Doors about to be unlocked; the bandit awaits her victims.
Doors about to be unlocked; the bandit awaits her victims.
Chaos unleashed!
Chaos unleashed!
As we scramble for loot, the bandit scrambles for more blood.
As we scramble for loot, the bandit scrambles for more blood.
5 chests in my pack and 415 stones, but it didn't mean anything: we're dealing with chumbucket and Associates here! The best loot weighed hardly anything.
5 chests in my pack and 415 stones, but it didn't mean anything: we're dealing with chumbucket and Associates here! The best loot weighed hardly anything.
Taboo wrote:News flash, you are weak as fuck and can do nothing to detour me.

You have a cat dancing around mixing a record on your signature. Shut the fuck up farnk.

/next

killaboy

Post by killaboy »

Ima tell you right fucking now not one of us assholes saw that coming it was brilliantly planned out by cA and Reverend Banks. Everyone there who was in that thing died but a few (Myself was able to recall out before hand, and vega got lucky and wasn't where the lock down table was.) I think that's all everyone else dropped dead..

Like who woulda knew to insure that there was no gating the slaughter us all first.....

I just wanna say well done and we all hope there will be more events in the future thanks!

[11:31] <@Vintirex-droid> Cause he wants to flirt like a 7 year old I'm out silver

wrathofjo

Post by wrathofjo »

Let the truth be known!

Missy B

Post by Missy B »

aw. this shit is beautiful.

azheman
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by azheman »

I got a small deed. fortunately i dropped my pvp gear off before going in. lol

vega stole my maps when i got too close to a downsbox

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

I sir felt the need to loot you. Also, GK saved my life and removed me. I would have died otherwise, it wasn't luck Shawty =P
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Boondock_Saint
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Boondock_Saint »

If you didn't expect this type of ending, well you haven't been here long. Good work killing everyone.
[quote="Downs"]All the cool kids saw your wizard tears. [/quote]

[21:32] <[Rose]> scurvy is the new chumbucket

killaboy

Post by killaboy »

Boondock_Saint wrote:If you didn't expect this type of ending, well you haven't been here long. Good work killing everyone.

Not that i didnt expect it but it hasnt been done in a long time.

Ozzy

Post by Ozzy »

Boondock_Saint wrote:If you didn't expect this type of ending, well you haven't been here long. Good work killing everyone.
Should have known something was up when the musicians couldn't hit the right notes... Well, then and when I walked in and realized that the guests were pinned in except for a narrow aisle.

I've been playing sparingly since starting up here about 9 months ago, and this was some of the most fun I've had on this shard. I don't interact with folks as much as I would like, but it was great seeing some of the "celebrities" and other active players on the shard come out (pun intended). It really went a long way to combat the underpopulated summertime blues. Thanks again cA.

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

Effing Red Wedding all over again. One minute I'm eating my damn near raw bird, and the next I'm having my skin burned from my bones.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson