UOSA Fight Club!

Post your player run event here.
Forum rules
Please make the topic as descriptive and concise as possible. If your event has not been changed to sticky or announce and you would like it to be, please contact a staff member. Announced events, which show up on our main website Must include the event date in the topic title.
BiGGiE

UOSA Fight Club!

Post by BiGGiE »

Have Been Tossing Around The Idea of Hosting Pvp Tournys On The Saturday Evenings between Mr. Ash's Tourny (I.e. Ash 8/1...Me 8/10...Ash 8/15...Me 8/24). Thinking Maybe Some 2v2 & 3v3 & Possibly Some Fun But Different Tournys That Have Been Mentioned/Suggested In The Past. I Do Like The Prize System Ash Has Implemented As Far As Taking Donations As Well As Giving To The Prize Pool Himself, & The Raffle For Participants Seems To Be A Crowd Pleaser! The House (Me) Will Make Nothing From These Donations, My Intentions Are For The Good Of ThE Server & To Get More People To UOSA! Standard PvP Rules Will Apply...No Magic Items/Red Pots Only/Ect. Anyone Interested in ParticipatinG?

Ill Gates

Re: UOSA Fight Club!

Post by Ill Gates »

Im in, CoS will have a team.

(SaberOwnsVega) i will have better future than u got atm im telling u id be richer for edecational and 10X SMARTER
(SaberOwnsVega) garentee'd

[01:45] == #secondage Cannot join channel (+b) - you are banned

keelonzo
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by keelonzo »

is there any way to have these somewhere other than a tower? Maybe a mountain region alcove or something - block off with footstools guard with sideline players - I guess theres really no way to control the grief like you can by removing people from a tower - just would like to see some more open spaces to really fight if you're talking 3 v 3.

Regardless - I'd be interested!

BiGGiE

Post by BiGGiE »

Have To Put Some Thought Into That One, But I Bet We Can Figure Something Out.

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

keelonzo wrote:is there any way to have these somewhere other than a tower? Maybe a mountain region alcove or something - block off with footstools guard with sideline players - I guess theres really no way to control the grief like you can by removing people from a tower - just would like to see some more open spaces to really fight if you're talking 3 v 3.

Regardless - I'd be interested!
Yea Abe it's hard to control dickhead guilds like TG who come to ruin events because they don't care for the health of the server and they don't 1v1 duel style. So a tower is the safest place. It's why me and ash have been trying to find a pair of bridged towers so tourneys can be held two matches at a time so it doesn't take 4 hours
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

BiGGiE

Post by BiGGiE »

ok...may or may not happen...due to joining forces w/ AshBorn to help run his tourny...im sure ill still do one here and there.

Return to “Player Run Events”